WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Technical Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Map issues (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22321)

palomita 04-16-09 11:14 PM

Map issues

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has issues with the mini map or side map not filling the box area?

Xrystal 04-16-09 11:16 PM

If you toggle through the different raid and group settings you will find that the 25 man and / or the 40 man settings will overlap into the gap around the map.

palomita 04-16-09 11:22 PM

Ok... I guess its a case of RTFS and playing around a little more ...lol
My monitor is a 24" Wide, some things are huge and others are small
I use gatherer and sometimes its hard to see the nodes, was just hoping there was a way to increase the map.
Takes some getting used to but I really like this UI.

Thanks for all you hard work

spiel2001 04-16-09 11:23 PM

Those are both as they are supposed to be... If you click on the red "Player" button, you'll see the unit frame panels change to Party mode (as well as the raid modes) there's no room left around the minimap.

Likewise, the map in the info panel is a set size, I can't make it wider without is becoming taller than the info panel, so there's blank space.

Both of these are normal.

palomita 04-16-09 11:33 PM

I wouldn't expect you to, you have did more than enough work to make this what it is and it is fantastic. I have used one other UI besides Blizz and it was ok, but this.. nothing can touch this.

I bow to you and your efforts, again thank you

Xrystal 04-16-09 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palomita (Post 127786)
Ok... I guess its a case of RTFS and playing around a little more ...lol
My monitor is a 24" Wide, some things are huge and others are small
I use gatherer and sometimes its hard to see the nodes, was just hoping there was a way to increase the map.
Takes some getting used to but I really like this UI.

Thanks for all you hard work

Yeah I have similar problems with the cooldown bar being too small but if I scale the hud .. the hud bars are too big. My solution is to use inline auras to put the debuff counters on my larger action buttons.

Now the question is .. is it possible to make one of those nice optional plugins that allow people like me - rofl - to have the cooldown bar scaled with a different rate to the rest of the hud :D I took a quick look at the hud code but couldn't locate anything specific enough to see if its possible.

spiel2001 04-17-09 12:08 AM

Edit the file [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > HUDLayout > {hud mode} > nUI_HUDLayout_{hud mode}.lua ] Near the top of the file is the section that defines the cooldown bar... you can increase its size there.

To increase the size of the HOT/DOT bar, you need to edit [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > HUDLayout > {hud mode} > nUI_HUDSkin_{hud mode}_Target.lua ] and search for ["Aura"] then skip down to section [2] and in the "options =" section you'll see "size = 40" -- increase that and you'll make the HOT/DOT bar bigger.

So... you can scale the HUD down, then use those two button sizes to make the cooldown and HOT/DOT bars bigger.

Xrystal 04-17-09 12:44 AM

D'oh just remembered I did that ages ago with an older version. Thanks Scott :D