WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Carbonite 5.0.4 - No "?" to click on (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44516)

Xavius 09-26-12 05:34 AM

Carbonite 5.0.4 - No "?" to click on

1 Attachment(s)
The are no "?" button to click on when i get "Click ? to complete" .
Can some on help me fix this?

Se pic.

Attachment 7212

jeffy162 09-26-12 04:26 PM

I just did the "A New Friend (29679)" and "Shu, the Spirit of Water(29678)" quests. I had to complete the "?" one through the default quest log (hit "alt + L) and using the "Complete Quest" button at the bottom. In the Carbonite Quest Watch window, there was the red printing telling you to click the "?" to complete, but there WAS no "?" to click.

That was a problem with Carbonite when Cataclysm went live, but the devs fixed it somehow. Hopefully, someone can find a solution to the problem this time, too.

EDIT: Edited my post to actually use "Quest Watch window" instead of "Quest Window" for clarity purposes./EDIT

Rythal 09-26-12 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 265150)
I just did the "A New Friend (29679)" and "Shu, the Spirit of Water(29678)" quests. I had to complete the "?" one through the default quest log (hit "alt + L) and using the "Complete Quest" button at the bottom. In the Carbonite Quest Window, there was the red printing telling you to click the "?" to complete, but there WAS no "?" to click.

That was a problem with Carbonite when Cataclysm went live, but the devs fixed it somehow. Hopefully, someone can find a solution to the problem this time, too.

I'm not 100% sure why it sometimes shows up and sometimes doesn't... I know it's always been a problem since I've used carbonite... glad to know you can do it in the traditional quest log, i've always used /reloadUI and tried to click it before carbonite took over LOL.

mmaack 09-26-12 07:22 PM

A work-around

You can bypass the Carbonite quest menu and access the Blizzard quest menu by clicking alt+L. You should be able to complete the quest that way.

Cheers

Deadcenter 09-26-12 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaack (Post 265165)
You can bypass the Carbonite quest menu and access the Blizzard quest menu by clicking alt+L. You should be able to complete the quest that way.

Cheers

Thanks, that helped.

Xavius 09-27-12 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 265150)
I just did the "A New Friend (29679)" and "Shu, the Spirit of Water(29678)" quests. I had to complete the "?" one through the default quest log (hit "alt + L) and using the "Complete Quest" button at the bottom. In the Carbonite Quest Window, there was the red printing telling you to click the "?" to complete, but there WAS no "?" to click.

Nice that it is some that have a solution. :) :banana: