WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OmniCC interraction with WeakAuras (cooldown pulse) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46331)

Lulleh 04-23-13 09:32 AM

OmniCC interraction with WeakAuras (cooldown pulse)

Hello

I've been making some cooldown icons for some of my spells using WeakAuras. Result below.

I'm using the "Cooldown" option to get the pie spin from OmniCC, how ever when the spell cooldown is gone the aura is not pulsing like OmniCC is doing with the actionbars. Is there any way to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

Resike 04-23-13 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulleh (Post 276970)
Hello

I've been making some cooldown icons for some of my spells using WeakAuras. Result below.

I'm using the "Cooldown" option to get the pie spin from OmniCC, how ever when the spell cooldown is gone the aura is not pulsing like OmniCC is doing with the actionbars. Is there any way to get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

I think that pulse effect only appears propery on action bar icon slots.

Lulleh 04-23-13 10:57 AM

I see, because I've replaced gxCooldowns with these auras. The look almost identical but lack this pulse which gxCooldowns gave.

Vlad 04-23-13 12:58 PM

I've had auras show CC text, if they don't have the attribute so CC knows to skip, maybe this is the reason CC doesn't mod your addon?

Lulleh 04-23-13 01:32 PM

I don't know, I'm not too good with .lua and that kind of stuff so I have no idea. I just know most things can be done with WeakAuras so thought there may be a way.

Phanx 04-25-13 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resike (Post 276972)
I think that pulse effect only appears propery on action bar icon slots.

They don't need to be action buttons, but they do need to have the object returned by cooldown:GetParent() have an icon texture at either object.icon or "ObjectNameIcon" or "ObjectNameIconTexture". If your cooldown model doesn't meet those criteria, then OmniCC can't apply finish effects to it that involve the icon, such as the pulse effect.

Lulleh 04-25-13 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 277028)
They don't need to be action buttons, but they do need to have the object returned by cooldown:GetParent() have an icon texture at either object.icon or "ObjectNameIcon" or "ObjectNameIconTexture". If your cooldown model doesn't meet those criteria, then OmniCC can't apply finish effects to it that involve the icon, such as the pulse effect.

Oh, I see. How do I implement this to the Aura?

Phanx 04-25-13 03:12 PM

No idea. I've never used WeakAuras. You'd probably have to modify the addon's code to change how it creates objects.

Lulleh 04-25-13 04:38 PM

Aha, thanks for the heads up though!

Resike 04-25-13 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulleh (Post 277052)
Aha, thanks for the heads up though!

You could try Power Auras, it has built in animation effects similar to OmniCC, and the addon is just like WeakAuras.

Lulleh 05-02-13 10:18 AM

Doubt I can be arsed to remake all my auras (again) (went from PowerAuras to WeakAuras since MoP)