WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Classic and OUF core working? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45290)

Jansus 11-28-12 11:32 PM

Classic and OUF core working?

I'm guessing this is because the OUF: classic layout hasn't been updated for to work with 1.5 ouf, if so, are there any plans on updating it?

haste 11-29-12 01:52 AM

I'll push an update for both Lily and Classic later today.

Jansus 11-29-12 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haste (Post 269761)
I'll push an update for both Lily and Classic later today.

Awesome, thanks!

Phanx 11-29-12 08:58 PM

Until Haste gets around to updating the oUF download page, you can get a working-in-5.1 version in the download for oUF_Phanx. Even the latest version on GitHub had some bugs in 5.1, at least as of last night.

haste 11-30-12 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 269849)
Until Haste gets around to updating the oUF download page, you can get a working-in-5.1 version in the download for oUF_Phanx. Even the latest version on GitHub had some bugs in 5.1, at least as of last night.

Care to mention these bugs? I only know of the Monk chi thing Freebaser pushed on github the other day.

Phanx 11-30-12 05:02 PM

Chi is the only one I can recall offhand, but I can do a diff when I get home to see if there was anything else.

haste 12-01-12 09:28 AM

Today turned into... today!

Pushed oUF 1.6.1, oUF Lily 1.10 and oUF Classic 1.10.

zork 12-02-12 04:42 AM

Thanks. I really like the altpowerbar change. Now the altpowerbar is perfect. :)

Rainrider 12-03-12 07:46 AM

Zork, if you mean the possibility to color it based on the returns of UnitAlternatePowerTextureInfo(unit, 2), how is this exactly useful to you? Am I missing something here?

zork 12-04-12 09:03 AM

It is useful to me since I did not know of the colorTexture attribute until haste updated oUF. Depending on raid encounter/whatever the altpowerbar will change color.

Example: Comes in handy for MGV boss 1. The altpowerbar color matches the next exploding statue.

Freebaser 12-04-12 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zork (Post 270180)
It is useful to me since I did not know of the colorTexture attribute until haste updated oUF. Depending on raid encounter/whatever the altpowerbar will change color.

Example: Comes in handy for MGV boss 1. The altpowerbar color matches the next exploding statue.

UnitAlternatePowerTextureInfo doesn't always return the color you expect. Some of the alt power bars are not colored by this function and simply use a unique texture that is already appropriately colored(eg The Stone Guard).

Rainrider 12-05-12 01:24 AM

If you've extracted the interface art, take a look under BlizzardInterfaceArt/Interface/UnitPowerBarAlt. Most of the textures are named after the bosses they are used for and the majority of them are already colored. UnitAlternatePowerTextureInfo returns the vertex color used by Blizzard, where 1,1,1 means not to apply any vertex color. So, for the Stone Guard encounter you mentioned you end up with a white bar.