WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Routing not working (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40151)

tinyu 05-16-11 12:59 AM

Routing not working

for some reason when i use the routing feature its not changing to the next location when i get to my current node location, im having to use the skip goto keybind for everytime i get to a goto point.

carboniteaddon 05-30-11 02:43 PM

Right click a non icon area of map, select "Route..." and make sure "Gather Target Radius" is set to 60.

gualdhar 07-25-11 03:02 PM

I'm gonna stick this here since its the same kind of issue.

I'm having to constantly move around the same spot to get carbonite to see I've reached that node. I've set the slider all the way to 300, and it seems to have no effect. Is there another option somewhere I'm missing?

jeffy162 07-25-11 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gualdhar (Post 242233)
I'm gonna stick this here since its the same kind of issue.

I'm having to constantly move around the same spot to get carbonite to see I've reached that node. I've set the slider all the way to 300, and it seems to have no effect. Is there another option somewhere I'm missing?

Do you mean that Carbonite never "dings" and it acts like it doesn't know you've gotten to your target node, or it's an active node and it just keeps moving around and it is very difficult to get to it?

gualdhar 07-25-11 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 242236)
Do you mean that Carbonite never "dings" and it acts like it doesn't know you've gotten to your target node, or it's an active node and it just keeps moving around and it is very difficult to get to it?

The former. The node won't move, but unless I am exactly right on top of where it says the node is, it won't continue to the next spot.

jeffy162 07-25-11 09:26 PM

I had that same thing happen to me once. I have absolutely no idea what caused it, but it happened in the middle of running a mining route through Ashenvale. Didn't matter what I did, either, it wouldn't act any differently. I finished up that route, and shut down WoW (I was done anyway). Fortunately, the next time I used routing, everything worked normally so I just forgot about it.

gualdhar 07-25-11 10:22 PM

actually, just had the same thing happen. Seems everything is working fine now.

gualdhar 07-25-11 11:41 PM

And now its not working.

It was working fine until I entered a random ZG, when I came back it started doing the same thing it was before. It won't go to the next node unless I'm standing practically on top of the current one. Now that I think of it, I did a random this morning as well, and started mining afterwards.

The only thing I can think of is the ultra-mini maps that carbonite (maybe wow?) uses for instance maps. Maybe its set to the 300 yards of those minimaps?