WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released AddOns (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   RuneWatch (WotLK) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18029)

olorin00 11-22-08 01:55 AM

Thanks for the addon, that's the one I prefer over the many different rune one we can find this day.

Just a question, I can see on your pic that you got a timer for each disease, at right and left of the disease main tracker. But ingame I dont have it, and cant find an option to put it. So is it a future feature or did I missed something?

Tks again.

Olorin

Voorije 11-24-08 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olorin00 (Post 110126)
Thanks for the addon, that's the one I prefer over the many different rune one we can find this day.

Just a question, I can see on your pic that you got a timer for each disease, at right and left of the disease main tracker. But ingame I dont have it, and cant find an option to put it. So is it a future feature or did I missed something?

Tks again.

Olorin

Which version of the mod are you using. v1.2.0 should have 4(5) tracked diseases.

Make sure you're using the latest version.

olorin00 11-24-08 12:00 PM

I am using the last version (1.2 stable); however my game is in french, that may explain it infortunatly.

Voorije 11-25-08 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olorin00 (Post 110362)
I am using the last version (1.2 stable); however my game is in french, that may explain it infortunatly.

That actually does.

If you could provide the French names of all 5 diseases I will try to add simple localization into the next version for french clients.

Psoewish 11-25-08 05:48 PM

Blood Plague - Peste de sang
Icy Touch - Toucher de glace
Unholy blight - Chancre impie
Crypt Fever - Fièvre de la crypte
Ebon Plague - Peste d'ébène

I don't have a French client, but Google ftw. :)

Voorije 11-25-08 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psoewish (Post 110531)

I need a case-sensitive exact representation of what blizzard uses. They may not be direct translations.

Psoewish 11-26-08 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voorije (Post 110550)
I need a case-sensitive exact representation of what blizzard uses. They may not be direct translations.

I didn't put em through a translator though, I think it was wowhead that gave me the translations. And I would suspect those to be correct. :)

EDIT: the capitalization should be correct as well.

Voorije 11-27-08 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psoewish (Post 110585)
I didn't put em through a translator though, I think it was wowhead that gave me the translations. And I would suspect those to be correct. :)

EDIT: the capitalization should be correct as well.

Well I can put them in, but I need someone with a french client to test it before i push it into release.

olorin00 11-29-08 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psoewish (Post 110531)

If I understand it correctly you need the disease put on the target, not the skill that cause it right? So you are missing this one (instead of Icy Touch - Toucher de glace):

Frost Fever = Fièvre de givre

Tks for your efforts.

PS:
Quote:

Well I can put them in, but I need someone with a french client to test it before i push it into release.
If you mean installing a beta version and testing it I can do that; if it require some XML or similar skills I cant help infortunatly :s

Psipherious 11-30-08 05:13 PM

This addon is excellent, thanks for putting the time in to create it. I've been using it since the beta.

I have a question though, I just upgraded for the first time in a while from 1.15 to 1.21 and the disease indicators have changed from squares to boxes. Is there anyway to get them to be boxes again? Is there a configuration option for this somewhere? I seem unable to find one.

Thanks again for the great addon.

Tisina 04-04-09 02:48 PM

config options diseases

He, just found this addon.. just love it.
But i have a question regarding the disease tracker
When i wanna adjust these, the "error-msg; that orientation is not available for "compact""
But i am using full skin.
Is this as supposed? or did something went wrong?
The timer on the disease work, also the main one (couldnt place the skull in first place, untill i read this forum). But hoped to make it more clarified then the standard... still figuring out which disease is represented by which icon.
Keep up the good work though.

Voorije 04-18-09 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tisina (Post 124184)
He, just found this addon.. just love it.
But i have a question regarding the disease tracker
When i wanna adjust these, the "error-msg; that orientation is not available for "compact""
But i am using full skin.
Is this as supposed? or did something went wrong?
The timer on the disease work, also the main one (couldnt place the skull in first place, untill i read this forum). But hoped to make it more clarified then the standard... still figuring out which disease is represented by which icon.
Keep up the good work though.

If you look at the icons they're the same icon you'd see in the debuff details for your target.

Left -> Right:

Crypt Fever / Ebon Plague -> Blood Plague -> Frost Fever -> Unholy Blight

Srosh 08-16-09 08:33 AM

Nice addon!

Is there a way to only use the disease icons (without even the horn of winter one)?

Lyelu 11-19-10 08:26 AM

Hi,
Seems a while since anyone commented here. Is your addon being maintained? How would you feel about it if I used some of your code and/or graphics to make version for other power types, like Holy Shards etc?
Thanks.
Lyelu