WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Suggestion Box (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Feature request: BG/Arena Timer countdown (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23073)

namevah 04-30-09 12:49 AM

Feature request: BG/Arena Timer countdown

any chance of adding a countdown bar for when arenas/BGs will start?

spiel2001 04-30-09 04:37 AM

That's something I can look at... though so far I haven't invested any time to speak of in BG/Arena specific features. If there are any third party mods you know of that do that, they should be compatible with nUI.

Semhirage 04-30-09 05:18 AM

Just because its on a somewhat similiar topic, and rather than start a new one, is it possible to somehow integrate the built in arena enemy unit frames, or at least position them somewhere useful?

Was doing 3's with my SO the other night, and the frames were available, but they were buried at the bottom of the ui, with only the topmost unitframe clickable. Directly under the clock/location frame.

Thanks.

spiel2001 04-30-09 06:27 AM

I believe another user has already created panels for the arena frames... so maybe they'll speak up here and upload them? In the meantime, I am aware this is something that's needed (and is already on the to-do list)

namevah 05-01-09 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 132262)
That's something I can look at... though so far I haven't invested any time to speak of in BG/Arena specific features. If there are any third party mods you know of that do that, they should be compatible with nUI.

well I was using Capping before nUI. :(
I heard DBM works but I have no desire to load such a heavy mod since I don't raid.
Anyone know of any other mods that give the countdown until battle starts?

namevah 05-01-09 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semhirage (Post 132265)
Just because its on a somewhat similiar topic, and rather than start a new one, is it possible to somehow integrate the built in arena enemy unit frames, or at least position them somewhere useful?

Was doing 3's with my SO the other night, and the frames were available, but they were buried at the bottom of the ui, with only the topmost unitframe clickable. Directly under the clock/location frame.

Thanks.

I'm using Gladius for my Arena enemy bars (beats Proximo), and I just move the bars where I want them on the screen.

spiel2001 05-01-09 07:51 PM

I should think you would still be able to use Capping... no?

Baltharus 05-02-09 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by namevah (Post 132746)
I heard DBM works but I have no desire to load such a heavy mod since I don't raid.

DBM is really that bad.. all of the modules are LOD so its doing anything unless your in that specific instance/raid/bg

i use DBM with nUI and havent had any problems :D

namevah 05-02-09 11:22 PM

negative, Capping screws up crap

(you even have it listed as a known bug.)

"nUI and Capping are not playing well... Capping's modification of the battlefield minimap is interfering with nUI's info panel management of the map"

spiel2001 05-03-09 07:46 AM

Oh yeah.... ~blush~

See what getting old does to you!

:rolleyes:

shae marks 05-23-09 09:43 PM

Feature request: BG/Arena Timer countdown

Thanks.

eaglepgc 05-23-09 11:09 PM

Um.. deja vous...

spiel2001 05-24-09 05:25 AM

Yeah... this is on the to-do list... just hasn't happened yet... probably because yours trues has yet to have set foot in an arena. ~lol~

I will work on it.