WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Technical Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   /nui mover (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44526)

Laucian 09-26-12 05:26 PM

/nui mover

I used the command above to move my chi bar and its unable to be moved. Any ideas? Its smack dab in the middle of my screen. xD Thanks for the awesome dedication and work you all put into this to make our WoW experience a better one guys. <3 :banana:

Xrystal 09-26-12 05:59 PM

hmm, ah, you will find you have to move the pet battle frame out of the way before you can move some of the others. My layering skills aren't as good as Scotts :D

Laucian 09-26-12 08:01 PM

Yeah. I did move that, but the chi bar didn't even light up like it was moveable. :(

Xrystal 09-27-12 12:34 AM

hmm, I thought I added it to the mover system, weird.

Can you take a screenshot with the /fstack info screen on display while hovering over the bar and attach it here. Just in case they changed something since I added the bar in pre release.

Helidoc 09-27-12 07:25 AM

How odd, I was able to move the bar with no issues, the only thing I did notice was the pad that you have to drag from once the pet frame was moved is very small (center of the bar itself) as opposed to being the same size of the bar.

Laucian 09-27-12 09:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the requested screenshot. :)

Detritis 09-27-12 09:40 AM

The mover to move the chi bar is actually the vertical one, its a bit confusing since you would assume it would be horizontal.

Took me some time to find it myself.

Laucian 09-27-12 09:55 AM

Oh thanks! I'll look into it after instance with warrior. :) Thanks for the info!

Yup! Was the horizontal one. I'm iffy about playing with things I don't know what they are, so thank you!

Xrystal 09-27-12 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helidoc (Post 265188)
How odd, I was able to move the bar with no issues, the only thing I did notice was the pad that you have to drag from once the pet frame was moved is very small (center of the bar itself) as opposed to being the same size of the bar.

Sorry , I copied the mover code from another segment of nUI so possibly from another smaller frame set up.

Helidoc 09-27-12 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrystal (Post 265234)
Sorry , I copied the mover code from another segment of nUI so possibly from another smaller frame set up.

Oh don't take it wrong, I'm happy that it's in there :) Also I know I've learked in the shadows for years here but let me take the time to thank you Xrystal for all that you do here :)

oomagnusoo 10-01-12 04:05 PM

What is the actual command to raise or lower the Chi bar

What is the actual command to raise or lower the Chi bar. Please assume I am an idiot and give it to me in simple terms. :)

Xrystal 10-01-12 04:50 PM

/nui movers activates the mover system.

You need to move the big mover name PetBattleFrameTop or something similar out of the way enough so you can access the MonkHarmonyBar mover. Once you have moved it to where you want it you need to move the big PetBattleFrameTop back to where it was and type /nui movers again to set the frames into place.

missmoonfire 10-07-12 06:57 PM

Thank you so much that chi bar was irritating me :mad:!

I LOVE NuI!!!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! :D:banana::p

Bios Element 10-20-12 12:36 AM

Thanks! This helped a ton. :D