WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   oUF P3lim - Official thread (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21740)

p3lim 04-05-09 08:13 AM

oUF P3lim - Official thread

I am closing the comment section on my layout because its way too much offtopic rant going on there.

Please use this thread if you want to discuss something about my layout.

NOTE:
This is a personal layout, I will not add features, help modifying it or answer any questions that has nothing to do with it.

If you got a bug, submit it to my issue tracker linked on the addon page itself, not here!

Arrowsong 04-08-09 07:42 AM

Well, I'm not sure if my question on the other thread helped in upsetting you. My appologies if it did. So, as you have asked us to do, I will ask it in this thread.

I was just wondering how to show % HP versus the current "-hp (%)". Both at full and when taking dmg.

On a side note p3lim. Maybe you see it as a bad thing, all of us asking for help "tweaking" YOUR personal layout, but... we are asking because we like YOUR layout... just some minor things people would like to tailor to their needs.

Personally I would find it "flattering" but then again, I'm not you, nor can I write .lua code. Anyways, enjoy the day.

- Arrowsong

p3lim 04-08-09 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowsong (Post 124887)
Well, I'm not sure if my question on the other thread helped in upsetting you. My appologies if it did. So, as you have asked us to do, I will ask it in this thread.

I was just wondering how to show % HP versus the current "-hp (%)". Both at full and when taking dmg.

On a side note p3lim. Maybe you see it as a bad thing, all of us asking for help "tweaking" YOUR personal layout, but... we are asking because we like YOUR layout... just some minor things people would like to tailor to their needs.

Personally I would find it "flattering" but then again, I'm not you, nor can I write .lua code. Anyways, enjoy the day.

- Arrowsong

I will come with a update soon now that replaces mostly everything with tags, this will make things easier for you.

Arrowsong 04-08-09 08:32 AM

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sounds like a great idea and I'm sure it will ease the amount of questions people have for you.

If I may make a suggestion. If these are your own tags that you create, would it be possible to add a .txt file or commented out section in your .lua with a list of possible tags?

Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks p3lim. We really DO appreciate all you bring to the community as well as the help you give us all.

- Arrowsong

p3lim 04-08-09 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowsong (Post 124894)
Thanks for the quick reply.

Sounds like a great idea and I'm sure it will ease the amount of questions people have for you.

If I may make a suggestion. If these are your own tags that you create, would it be possible to add a .txt file or commented out section in your .lua with a list of possible tags?

Again, just a suggestion.

Thanks p3lim. We really DO appreciate all you bring to the community as well as the help you give us all.

- Arrowsong

You find a list of default tags in the elements\tags.lua file in oUF

kimboslice 04-08-09 08:28 PM

- Removed PostUpdateHealth function

why?

DJJoeJoe 04-08-09 11:28 PM

Much love p3lim, don't let things bother you there are lots of people silently praising you in the background.

Caellian 04-09-09 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P3lim
30000.68:
- Removed oUF Swing support

May i ask why ? Is there anything wrong with it or ?

p3lim 04-09-09 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caellian (Post 125078)
May i ask why ? Is there anything wrong with it or ?

I have no need for it :)

p3lim 04-09-09 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimboslice (Post 125033)
- Removed PostUpdateHealth function

why?

Replaced with tags

decipio 04-10-09 11:11 AM

P3lim, I've been using your unit frames for about 6 months now, and I must say they are the best I've used to date. Thanks for putting them out there.

Wimpface 04-10-09 03:32 PM

I might throw a word like that in aswell then so you get an extra boost at self confidence, so you keep the unit frames updated!

While i may not use your addon, i constantly download it to check what you've improved in every update and your code is a huge inspiration for my own layout(s).

Keep up the good work p3lim, you're one of the best coders out there and you always throw a helping hand out.

If i had the cash and the resources to do so, i'd donate to you right away and if you're still around in about a year, i swear i will.

Regards,
Wimpelimp. :banana:

Sekke 04-20-09 05:59 PM

Error

Rebuilding my UI from scratch and decided to switch from Pitbull to oUF with your layout. Deleted my Interface and WTF folders, downloaded the newest version of oUF and oUF_P3lim, extracted to interface folder.

Both addons checked and up-to-date on the Character load screen. When I log into the game everything looks default, no sign of the layout anywhere. Upon reloading my UI I get the following error:

Interface\AddOns\oUF_P3lim\oUF_P3lim.lua :10: attempt to call global 'LibtStub' (a nil value)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Installed LibSharedMedia-3.0, it works now. It's only listed as an optional dependency, but it won't work without it for some reason.

p3lim 04-21-09 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sekke (Post 129408)
Rebuilding my UI from scratch and decided to switch from Pitbull to oUF with your layout. Deleted my Interface and WTF folders, downloaded the newest version of oUF and oUF_P3lim, extracted to interface folder.

Both addons checked and up-to-date on the Character load screen. When I log into the game everything looks default, no sign of the layout anywhere. Upon reloading my UI I get the following error:

Interface\AddOns\oUF_P3lim\oUF_P3lim.lua :10: attempt to call global 'LibtStub' (a nil value)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Installed LibSharedMedia-3.0, it works now. It's only listed as an optional dependency, but it won't work without it for some reason.

Thanks for reporting, but read the first post before replying to this thread

Wulf 05-15-09 04:02 PM

Pminimap Menu

Not much at this posting! Question--I've lost my MENU button and nothing I try gets me into the menu:
Right-Click on map.
/pminimap
/pminimap menu
/pminimap reset = works
/pminimap refresh = works

But no Pminimap Menu...plz help i'l be so :banana:

Hoox 05-29-09 12:52 AM

Thanks alot for your addons, P3lim.
Been using oUF_P3lim for quite a loong time now. Tryed other unitframes but always end up going back to yours :)

I'm using PerfectRaid for my raid frames. Do you have a suggestion for party frames to go with oUF_P3lim?

p3lim 05-29-09 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoox (Post 139279)
Thanks alot for your addons, P3lim.
Been using oUF_P3lim for quite a loong time now. Tryed other unitframes but always end up going back to yours :)

I'm using PerfectRaid for my raid frames. Do you have a suggestion for party frames to go with oUF_P3lim?

I use blizzard ones myself :p

Its only temporarily until oUF gets vehicle support for party frames.
When it does I will make em.

syrupk 08-01-09 05:56 AM

I'm just stopping into ask if we'll be able to download ouf mini soon :D

p3lim 08-01-09 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syrupk (Post 150210)
I'm just stopping into ask if we'll be able to download ouf mini soon :D

Its on github

mdh1975 08-10-09 01:40 PM

After updating to your most recent update my pretty black/gray bars Im use to are no longer. The are now white/light gray. Is there any way that I can change them back to the previous look that you have had for so long?