WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Bug Reports (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Nui6 raid frames (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32898)

nonretadin 06-01-10 05:27 PM

Nui6 raid frames

hi i have a question about how the 10 man version works i mean i see it its nice i like it but how do you fit more then 10 in there at a time without having to remove anything that isnt a sliver of a health part and a 3 letter name? and 40? i just dont see the room i mean the Raid target is already just a tiny tiny health bar with a T on the top of it is that what the raid frames are gonna have to be the size of? i am not trying to be rude but i dont see how its even possible to heal if they got any smaller :P

wall of text crits scott for 25 million damage but scott is a boss so he has 3 million left :D :p

Xrystal 06-01-10 05:37 PM

I should be able to grab a screen shot tonight as our 25 man raid fills up which will hopefully give us an idea before I disable it for the raid itself rofl.

spiel2001 06-01-10 07:51 PM

You do know there's no 25 man unit panel in the current alpha, yes Xrystal?

Nonretadin -- the answer to your question is that in raids larger than a 10 man, there won't be a separate target and pet button for each raid member. That alone makes it possible to put almost 15 player on the same side without even changing the unit frame size. A few other trims should get all 25 in there and still be useful data -- using something like a Grid approach.

Xrystal 06-01-10 07:57 PM

yes I did Scott :D I'm just thinking ahead to when you do add them :D That was just to see what the 10 man ones look like for those that haven't got to see them yet :D

Havocknight 06-01-10 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 190571)
You do know there's no 25 man unit panel in the current alpha, yes Xrystal?

Nonretadin -- the answer to your question is that in raids larger than a 10 man, there won't be a separate target and pet button for each raid member. That alone makes it possible to put almost 15 player on the same side without even changing the unit frame size. A few other trims should get all 25 in there and still be useful data -- using something like a Grid approach.

Scoot, love the new nui6 so far. I used it in ICC 25 tonight and my fps was double. I used it for the entire raid until we got to blood queen and I had to bite someone and they were not one on the raid frames so I had to find them and target them via mouse pointer. Please update for at least 25man frames. Also great job. I love this addon.

Xrystal 06-01-10 10:47 PM

Managed to use it throughout the first four ( I think ) bosses with no problems. Admittedly I use grid to heal but it was awkward at one time as I got the blood debuff from Sauron or whatever his name is and I wouldn't have noticed straight away without people calling it out rofl.... Note to self: Put that debuff on grid too .. rofl .. keep forgetting to do that .

voodoodad 06-01-10 11:32 PM

Scoot????:D