WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   MoP Beta archived threads (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   VuhDo 3.0.x MoP alpha (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43601)

sinaloe 07-02-12 11:20 AM

Woher soll ich wissen dass du Deutscher bist? Schreibe aber dann trotzdem auf englisch weiter weils dann mehr verstehen :rolleyes:

Rusek 07-02-12 05:09 PM

Resto druid and Debuffs

as a resto druid under debuffs if i select "show disspellable debuffs only" no debuffs are shown.

sinaloe 07-03-12 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusek (Post 257524)
as a resto druid under debuffs if i select "show disspellable debuffs only" no debuffs are shown.

I have moonkin as first spec and resto as second spec. As a mookin, the frames of players recolor if someone has a debuff. As resto, I have never seen a recoloring.

Iza 07-03-12 02:35 AM

Thank you, this will hopefully be fixed next update.

sinaloe 07-06-12 04:04 AM

The problem with the tank druid from post 19 remains with version #3

Iza 07-06-12 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinaloe (Post 257745)
The problem with the tank druid from post 19 remains with version #3

I see, I must somehow have overwritten some local changes... Sorry fixed next update then.

Sayum 07-06-12 08:04 AM

Dispell via Local Key Assignment doesnt work for me as Resto Shaman.
Spell got renamed from "Cleanse Spirit" (Live) to "Purify Spirit" (Beta) so Spell detection dosent work.

Iza 07-06-12 12:38 PM

Thanks for reporting. Yes, this seems to be a client bug (along with some other spells). Please use cleanse spirit instead which seems to work. (This is no VuhDo problem)

yoshimo 07-07-12 03:43 PM

Are you sure its indeed a bug and not one of these polymorphic spells that change name based on weapons, or spec or some additional talents like a monks jab can be diffrent by name and formula depending on weapontype or a paladins stun has a new name when you choose the right talent/glyph?

Iza 07-08-12 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshimo (Post 257853)
Are you sure its indeed a bug and not one of these polymorphic spells that change name based on weapons, or spec or some additional talents like a monks jab can be diffrent by name and formula depending on weapontype or a paladins stun has a new name when you choose the right talent/glyph?

From looking into the spell book I'm under the impression that PS is going to replace CS (not modifying it).

saphiramoon 07-11-12 01:08 AM

Hi, Iza, and great seeing you already released vuhdo for mop beta, God, I was so waiting for addons to be enabled just for it.

I've just installed it and set it for my holy specc (priest), and here is something I cant get right:

- it doesn't recognize Holy Word: Serenity as a spell. I know its been strange in the past too, is it any way to work around it?

- the buff "inspiration" no longer exists, since it's been removed in mists of pandaria.
- I could not find an option to display the buff "Holy Word: Serendipity" (crit buff on target). Maybe it would be nice to have it instead of the Inspiration one?

For disc, we also have a new "buff" - Spirit Shell, and would be nice to get the same functionality as PWS and Aegis - since it's also an absorb - like the possibility of tracking when it is capped and how much of it is consumed.

Also, might be also nice to have the Angelic Feather buff introduced?

Iza 07-11-12 08:33 AM

Thank you.
1. Try Holy Word: Chastise instead
2. Okay, I removed inspiration (next update)
3. Coldn't find anything about "Holy Word: Serendipity" on wowhead.com... any hints?
4. Added "Spirit shell" to shield monitoring (experimental)

paulinfgo 07-11-12 09:08 AM

I'm playing a Mistweaver, and i noticed that Renewing Mist is showing the time and stacks remaining for it to jump, but not the hot itself (edit: that only happens while there are stacks left, so maybe it's ok...)

When i use Transcendence, the spirit shows as a pet

Everything else that i tried to use worked perfectly =]

saphiramoon 07-11-12 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iza (Post 258113)
3. Coldn't find anything about "Holy Word: Serendipity" on wowhead.com... any hints?

Spellderped there: it's Holy Word: Serenity. The spell with the same name applies a crit buff to the target called also "Holy Word: Serenity"

Iza 07-12-12 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulinfgo (Post 258115)
I'm playing a Mistweaver, and i noticed that Renewing Mist is showing the time and stacks remaining for it to jump, but not the hot itself (edit: that only happens while there are stacks left, so maybe it's ok...)

When i use Transcendence, the spirit shows as a pet

Everything else that i tried to use worked perfectly =]

Hi, thanks for the infos: remaining duration and stacks information are gathered for all buffs and debuffs in the same way, so this might be a flaw in wow api but I'll have a look at it anyway. If Transcendence spirit shows as a pet, it actually must be listed as a pet by wow client, don't know why so far.

fmccloud 07-12-12 09:46 PM

When Transcendence: Transfer is used without using Transcendence first, the game throws an error that there isn't a pet available.

Iza 07-29-12 02:21 AM

I just uploaded alpha #5 which is mainly supposed to fix an old issue with overlapping custom debuff icons.