WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Macro Help (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Warlock - Fear and Banish Focus Macros (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40255)

Jynks 05-23-11 02:22 PM

Warlock - Fear and Banish Focus Macros

Hi there....

I can not seam to get my focus macros working again (came back to cata recently). I used to have a macro that you could just cast on something... and that target would be made your focus target, now pressing the same button to cast again will cast on the focus target even if you have the dps target selected. Then holding ALT I could set the focus to a new target and cast.

Any idea on this... I';; prob turn the code into 3 macros... fear, banish and enslave

Thanks in advance

Moxie 05-23-11 02:38 PM

/clearfocus [modifier:alt]
/cast [target=focus,exists,nodead,harm]Fear
/focus [exists,harm,nodead]target
/clearfocus [target=focus,dead]

is what I use on my warlock.

Jynks 05-24-11 01:41 AM

Thanks man

But there was a problem with that... seamed I had to hit the button twice.. once to set focus, then again to cast....

Try This One

/focus [@focus,dead,nomod][@focus,noexists,nomod] target
/cast [@focus,nomod] Fear
/clearfocus [mod:ctrl]
/cast [mod:alt] Howl of Terror
/clearfocus [mod:shift]
/focus [@focus,dead,mod:shift][@focus,noexists,mod:shift] target
/cast [@focus,mod:shift] Fear

What it dose
1) Cast on target when you have no focus will instantly set focus and cast fear in one button press
2) Cast when any target is selected and you have a focus and are in range of your focus you will cast fear on the focus target with out deselecting your current target
3) Cast with CRT held and it will clear your focus
4) Cast with ALT will cast HOWL OF TERROR
5) Cast with SHIFT it will change focus to current target and fear in one go

--------------------------------------

Here is a simpler one for Banish, so just fill in your spell of choice here... SPELL LOCK, SEDUCE, CYCLONE, SHEEP, HEX etc etc

/focus [@focus,dead,nomod][@focus,noexists,nomod] target
/cast [@focus,nomod] Banish
/clearfocus [mod:ctrl]
/clearfocus [mod:alt]
/focus [@focus,dead,mod:alt][@focus,noexists,mod:alt] target
/cast [@focus,mod:alt] Banish

What it dose
1) Cast on target when you have no focus will instantly set focus and cast banish in one button press
2) Cast when any target is selected and you have a focus and are in range of your focus you will cast banish on the focus target with out deselecting your current target
3) Cast with CRT held and it will clear your focus
5) Cast with ALT it will change focus to current target and fear in one go

Hope this helps!!

Seerah 05-24-11 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jynks (Post 237931)
Thanks man

But there was a problem with that... seamed I had to hit the button twice.. once to set focus, then again to cast....

That's because it says to cast Fear on the focus target, but it doesn't set a focus target until the next line.

Moxie 05-24-11 03:00 PM

I wrote it from memory and switched the two lines around. But it works fine in reality.