WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44763)

Gethe 10-13-12 03:58 PM

RealUI

All Resolutions - All Classes - All Roles

Lady Pickle 10-13-12 05:07 PM

Nib

I am very sorry for Nib and I will send healing thoughts his way.

Also want to thank you for your help in maintaining while he is away. I would like to see if there is away to have a small pet bar to better monitor the health.

Thanks agian!

Gethe 10-13-12 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Pickle (Post 266656)
I am very sorry for Nib and I will send healing thoughts his way.

Also want to thank you for your help in maintaining while he is away. I would like to see if there is away to have a small pet bar to better monitor the health.

Thanks agian!

Pet health and power is integrated into the player frame as a single line on the respective player bar. You can see an example on the info page.

I'll keep in mind to make something a bit more conspicuous, but I would like to keep the symmetry between the player and target frames.

Lady Pickle 10-13-12 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 266669)
Pet health and power is integrated into the player frame as a single line on the respective player bar. You can see an example on the info page.

I'll keep in mind to make something a bit more conspicuous, but I would like to keep the symmetry between the player and target frames.

I do see and I have a hard time following the health of my pet. Practice is making perfect. I just wanted to request something a little more easy on the eyes. I am on a pvp server and it is hard to keep track of my pet's health when I am trying to stay alive myself.

Thank you for considering it!

Anj 10-14-12 02:42 AM

I can't thank you enough for maintaining RealUI, Gethe. All the best.

Donslaught 10-14-12 05:14 AM

First of all Gethe, you're amazing.

Now on to my thoughts. I was thinking about Lady Pickle's predicament and wonder how important Target of Target (ToT) is to certain roles. I could see it being more important for Healers or maybe even Tanks, but for DPS it's less important and most of the time unnecessary. Is there a way we can replace the ToT frame with the Focus frame and put the pet frame in its place?

As an additional thought, is there a way to have different frame positions, maybe on a switch between PvE (partying, raiding) and PvP (BGs, Arenas)?

Just some thoughts.

Zeuskk 10-14-12 05:19 AM

Hey! I have one question about UI. Is there any chance to use this UI separately on my alt healer and use my old UI (ElvUI + some other addons) on my main char? I very used to my old UI on my main and I can't properly play without it but im very interested to use RealUI on my new Monk healer alt. I would be grateful for help :)

r1pt1de 10-14-12 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeuskk (Post 266686)
Hey! I have one question about UI. Is there any chance to use this UI separately on my alt healer and use my old UI (ElvUI + some other addons) on my main char? I very used to my old UI on my main and I can't properly play without it but im very interested to use RealUI on my new Monk healer alt. I would be grateful for help :)

You could use something like ACP and set up two sets of addons to be loaded for the different characters. This would present problems though if the compilations contain the same addons with global saved variable files. The second option would be to copy your entire wow folder, and create two seperate instances of it. This would allow one copy of wow to use its addons, and the second copy to use a completely different set of addons.

Warzdak 10-14-12 07:34 AM

RealUI in MoP

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about Nib, get well soon! just recently came back to the game. Before I quit playing I was using RealUI. What issues am I going to come across when I install a clean version of RealUI? Will I need to make some adjustments, if so, is it something that a person who hasn't messed with this UI stuff in a while may have trouble doing or is it fairly simple? :)

Pusikas 10-14-12 08:16 AM

Speech Bubbles seem to be bugged for me, at least in instances. Our healer usually says stuff about the dispells and CDs he uses in /p. And in the speech bubbles, his name is substituted for some mob's name, most of the time.

Gethe 10-14-12 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donslaught (Post 266685)
First of all Gethe, you're amazing.

Now on to my thoughts. I was thinking about Lady Pickle's predicament and wonder how important Target of Target (ToT) is to certain roles. I could see it being more important for Healers or maybe even Tanks, but for DPS it's less important and most of the time unnecessary. Is there a way we can replace the ToT frame with the Focus frame and put the pet frame in its place?

As an additional thought, is there a way to have different frame positions, maybe on a switch between PvE (partying, raiding) and PvP (BGs, Arenas)?

Just some thoughts.

This might work, but there are additional things that need to change for it to be smooth.

A PvP layout is possible, though since I don't PvP I wouldn't know where the frames would be best placed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warzdak (Post 266698)
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about Nib, get well soon! just recently came back to the game. Before I quit playing I was using RealUI. What issues am I going to come across when I install a clean version of RealUI? Will I need to make some adjustments, if so, is it something that a person who hasn't messed with this UI stuff in a while may have trouble doing or is it fairly simple? :)

For a fresh install, you shouldn't have any issues to contend with as long as you follow the README. If you do, please let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusikas (Post 266701)
Speech Bubbles seem to be bugged for me, at least in instances. Our healer usually says stuff about the dispells and CDs he uses in /p. And in the speech bubbles, his name is substituted for some mob's name, most of the time.

Thats odd, do you have any screenshots? Are there any errors (red bag on the minimap)?

Pusikas 10-14-12 10:39 AM

Nothing in Bugsack, will see if I can get a screenie during our next runs.

Seerah 10-14-12 12:32 PM

The person who's talking does have their name show up in the speech bubbles. Or am I misremembering? (I don't have them on anymore.)

Be3f. 10-14-12 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusikas (Post 266701)

Aurora changes the speech bubbles. You could try updating it.

@ Gethe - Will you also be maintaining some of the nibaddons?

and get well soon Nib!

Warzdak 10-14-12 10:07 PM

Thanks Gethe, installed and running perfectly. Now, to figure what everything is. I'm pretty good at figuring UI's out so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm just out of the addon/wow loop.

Donslaught 10-15-12 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warzdak (Post 266752)
Thanks Gethe, installed and running perfectly. Now, to figure what everything is. I'm pretty good at figuring UI's out so it shouldn't be an issue. I'm just out of the addon/wow loop.

Warzdak, post any questions you have here or you can pm me if you have any pressing questions. Hopefully I'll be able to answer them :-)

Treakon 10-15-12 04:06 AM

IceHud

Hey!

I seem to miss the right side of the IceHud bars to track my dots, suggestions on how i can solve this?

Sorry if it has been asked before.

Anj 10-15-12 01:52 PM

Thanks Nib, Gethe... just letting you know that I leveled a Monk to 90, mostly used RealUI for it too.

MarcusQuinn 10-15-12 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treakon (Post 266767)
Hey!

I seem to miss the right side of the IceHud bars to track my dots, suggestions on how i can solve this?

Having this problem too and I can't get /IceHUD to work or get to any sort of in-game configuration for it.

Gethe 10-15-12 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Be3f. (Post 266716)

@ Gethe - Will you also be maintaining some of the nibaddons?

and get well soon Nib!

To be honest I barely have the time for RealUI between in game stuff (raids, dailies, etc.) and irl stuff (work). Though when things start to calm down ill consider picking up some of nib's more popular addons, most likely starting with those that are included in RealUI

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anj (Post 266805)
Thanks Nib, Gethe... just letting you know that I leveled a Monk to 90, mostly used RealUI for it too.

Cool! Did you notice whether your Chi was displaying properly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn (Post 266819)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Treakon (Post 266767)
Hey!

Having this problem too and I can't get /IceHUD to work or get to any sort of in-game configuration for it.

try /icehud (lowercase) Once you get to the options, check Profiles and make sure it is either RealUI or RealUI-HR

Treakon 10-16-12 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 266847)

try /icehud (lowercase) Once you get to the options, check Profiles and make sure it is either RealUI or RealUI-HR

I have set the profiles for RealUI and RealUI-HR, but they still seems to be missing?
If i check the configuration, they seems to be there, just not showing when unchecked.
I realy need them for tracking dots on my ballance druid.

BTW, thx for a realy good work on this UI, don't know what to do without it :banana:

verrda 10-16-12 12:36 AM

I have been havign an issue trying to use Elder Charms of Good Fortune

been in two LFR and two Normal mode Raids and once a boss goes down the window should be popping up if I want to sue an elder charm.

Thing is, it isn't

Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?

Jasmer 10-16-12 01:20 AM

I started a rogue and noticed there isn't a slice and dice tracker in Raven or the hud. I vaguely remember Nib releasing a slice and dice module for NibIceHud, but I cannot seem to locate it.

Also, still looking for an answer regarding changing the class colors. Currently I can only get them changed for /say, but in chat, nameplates, tooltips, and various other UI elements they still seem to be default colors. I was hoping to change them all to Haleth's class colors to match Aurora.

MarcusQuinn 10-16-12 10:21 AM

Quote:

To be honest I barely have the time for RealUI between in game stuff (raids, dailies, etc.) and irl stuff (work). Though when things start to calm down ill consider picking up some of nib's more popular addons, most likely starting with those that are included in RealUI

Cool! Did you notice whether your Chi was displaying properly?

When I type /icehud and hit enter, nothing happens. It doesn't even clear /icehud from the screen. It's like it gets stuck. And if I try to use the GUI button to get to nibIceHUD's config, it doesn't do anything.

MarcusQuinn 10-16-12 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn (Post 266891)
When I type /icehud and hit enter, nothing happens. It doesn't even clear /icehud from the screen. It's like it gets stuck. And if I try to use the GUI button to get to nibIceHUD's config, it doesn't do anything.

Problem solved with a total reinstall of RealUI

Anj 10-16-12 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasmer (Post 266854)
I started a rogue and noticed there isn't a slice and dice tracker in Raven or the hud. I vaguely remember Nib releasing a slice and dice module for NibIceHud, but I cannot seem to locate it.

I remember Nib putting it as alpha in the Other Files section. I looked the files list and 7.1r12 is the oldest version. Probably it's in there?

Baddieqt 10-16-12 03:44 PM

Is the achievment frame bugged? Or is it supposed to be like that?

For example, I've done 749pet battles, but on the 1000 pet battles achievment it says 0/1000.

Or is it any addon 'blocking' this to go thru? :)

ravx25 10-16-12 04:07 PM

I did a Sha of Anger raid today and the Bonus Roll wndow was 90% off the top of the screen. It didn't do this on my LFR earlier in the day. Does this have something to do with changing grid to 40 man to compensate for it now showing correctly on Sha raids and maybe not changing it back? Why would it be in one place on the LFR and another on Sha? Is there a way I can make that window show so I can move it?

Emophia 10-16-12 04:31 PM

Love the UI but I think you should make a bigger pet frame for pet classes.

I normally set my pet as my focus to bypass but sometimes you need to have others as your focus.

Thanks for the awesome UI regardless though!

Phanx 10-16-12 06:01 PM

Quote:

try /icehud (lowercase)

FYI, slash commands are not case-sensitive, so /icehud and /ICEHUD and /IceHUD and /iCeHuD all look exactly the same to WoW. If the command accepts parameters (eg. /icehud profile Something) the parameters may be case-sensitive, depending on the addon, but the slash command itself is handled by WoW and is never case-sensitive.

Gethe 10-17-12 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasmer (Post 266854)

Also, still looking for an answer regarding changing the class colors. Currently I can only get them changed for /say, but in chat, nameplates, tooltips, and various other UI elements they still seem to be default colors. I was hoping to change them all to Haleth's class colors to match Aurora.

There is indeed a Slice and Dice bar, you can go to World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibIceHUD\modules to verify this. Open the icehud options and
1. check the modules settings list for "SliceAndDice"
2. check your profiles for RealUI of RealUI-HR and make sure one of those is enabled
3. if the bar still doesn't show select the SliceAndDice category and pm me a screenshot

RealUI does not support custom class colors at the moment. Ill look into it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by verrda (Post 266851)

been in two LFR and two Normal mode Raids and once a boss goes down the window should be popping up if I want to sue an elder charm.

Thing is, it isn't

Do you have any Elder Charms to use? RealUI does not effect this system, so it is either an outside addon (read: not included in RealUI) or you just don't have any

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treakon (Post 266850)
I have set the profiles for RealUI and RealUI-HR, but they still seems to be missing?
If i check the configuration, they seems to be there, just not showing when unchecked.
I realy need them for tracking dots on my ballance druid.

BTW, thx for a realy good work on this UI, don't know what to do without it :banana:

go into the config and make sure the bar is checked for your spec. if the issue persists, see the reply to Jasmer subbing in the appropriate bar name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn (Post 266891)

Check the Blizz UI options (esc -> interface) look for nibIceHUD in the addon list you can open options from there. if its not listed, make sure you have the addon enabled

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emophia (Post 266923)
Love the UI but I think you should make a bigger pet frame for pet classes.

I normally set my pet as my focus to bypass but sometimes you need to have others as your focus.

Thanks for the awesome UI regardless though!

please see this reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravx25 (Post 266921)
I did a Sha of Anger raid today and the Bonus Roll wndow was 90% off the top of the screen. It didn't do this on my LFR earlier in the day. Does this have something to do with changing grid to 40 man to compensate for it now showing correctly on Sha raids and maybe not changing it back? Why would it be in one place on the LFR and another on Sha? Is there a way I can make that window show so I can move it?

I have not seen this at all, and grid would not be the cause. did you change anything else or have any other addons that modify loot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baddieqt (Post 266918)

For example, I've done 749pet battles, but on the 1000 pet battles achievment it says 0/1000.

You can try disabling Aurora. if it still is not displaying properly, this is most likely an outside addon conflicting with something or a bug in blizz's code.

tanakasai 10-17-12 09:36 AM

RealUI Random error spam

I keep getting random errors, usually to do with the OUF, if you need more details I can post them once it happens again, like today I would enter combat and get a error saying there was a error with the combat fader or something like that. Is this happening to anyone else? I'll try a clean install and post back with results. Errors usually happen more often in raids.

cdnDare 10-17-12 10:17 AM

Is there any way to show all debuffs on your target, not just curable ones? Buffs on your focus target rather than debuffs? A consolidated buff at the top right like Blizzard's default UI that shows all of the 60 minute buffs together?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you for the wonderful UI :)

Warzdak 10-17-12 01:59 PM

Hey all, I'm needing a 4th bar, and for the life of me can't find out how to add a bar. I've looked for Bartender but it isn't listed anywhere. I have no macro's set up yet and won't until I'm comfortable with everything again so in the mean time a 4th bar would be nice to have but it isn't something I really need, it would just make things a tad easier for all my keybindings.

Also, has anyone had an issue where you go afk and can't get out of afk mode no matter what you do? :)

joypunk 10-17-12 03:42 PM

Aura Watch -> Paladin -> Group 2

This no longer correctly detects Seal presence, now that they're a "stance" rather than a "buff". I have just disabled it for now... not sure if it can be changed to correctly detect the new format.

joypunk 10-17-12 03:49 PM

Would it be possible to make an option to have the Group Loot close X number of seconds after the last person rolls?

Love that Group Loot window! Just tired of closing it constantly. :)

Thanks!

Ordrosh 10-17-12 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warzdak (Post 267004)
Hey all, I'm needing a 4th bar, and for the life of me can't find out how to add a bar. I've looked for Bartender but it isn't listed anywhere. I have no macro's set up yet and won't until I'm comfortable with everything again so in the mean time a 4th bar would be nice to have but it isn't something I really need, it would just make things a tad easier for all my keybindings.

Also, has anyone had an issue where you go afk and can't get out of afk mode no matter what you do? :)

open bartender options with /bar
select a bar that isnt shown and set it up as you like it

joypunk 10-17-12 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warzdak (Post 267004)

I've had the Guild Info Line display at the bottom show me as AFK when I'm not, but that's about it in regards to that.

However, I'm pretty sure I know the reason for that. I use the WoW Mobile Armory to sign into guild chat and I don't "exit" the application when I'm done, so it keeps me logged in so I can get whispers and such. The game views me as being online via Remote Chat and AFK... and then when I do actually log on, it can't decide whether I'm really online or on Remote Chat. :)

Anj 10-17-12 09:58 PM

For the quest titles and mail text, how can I set them back to the default font morpheus.ttf?

Thanks.

Warzdak 10-18-12 10:30 AM

Thanks Joy and Ord. :)

I should have remembered that about bartender...

Jasmer 10-18-12 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joypunk (Post 267012)
Aura Watch -> Paladin -> Group 2

This no longer correctly detects Seal presence, now that they're a "stance" rather than a "buff". I have just disabled it for now... not sure if it can be changed to correctly detect the new format.

I can confirm this, auras were removed and are now passive buffs. Seals are now auras and aura watch does not recognize this. It's easy to disable them but in future releases removing them from aura watch might spare newcomers to RealUI some confusion.

noelove 10-18-12 02:04 PM

Quick question. Can I just delete the fonts folder? I'm not exactly excited with them.

Thanks!

Baltharus 10-18-12 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baddieqt (Post 266918)

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a signature... well played sir! :banana:

ravx25 10-18-12 09:37 PM

Geth, I'm really, really confused about energy meters on the Stone Guardians. You had mentioned showing Boss Frames, but when I did that, they showed on the right but were so small they were virtually unreadable in real time. Is there a way to move them? Make them bigger?

Also, I did something where a box showed up to the right of the grid with all 3 lines of the guardians, but it's unrealistic to try and move them while fighting. Is there a way to make that box show up so I can move it someplace else? I'm thinking about going with Shadowed Unit Frames for these energy meters otherwise.

Gethe 10-19-12 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanakasai (Post 266985)
I keep getting random errors, usually to do with the OUF, if you need more details I can post them once it happens again, like today I would enter combat and get a error saying there was a error with the combat fader or something like that. Is this happening to anyone else? I'll try a clean install and post back with results. Errors usually happen more often in raids.

yes please pm this to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnDare (Post 266990)
Is there any way to show all debuffs on your target, not just curable ones? Buffs on your focus target rather than debuffs? A consolidated buff at the top right like Blizzard's default UI that shows all of the 60 minute buffs together?

Sorry for all the questions, thank you for the wonderful UI :)

Buffs are controlled by Raven, which can be edited via /raven.

Last I checked, Raven does not support a consolidated buffs frame. If you would like this feature, put in a request to the author/maintainer for Raven.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joypunk (Post 267013)
Would it be possible to make an option to have the Group Loot close X number of seconds after the last person rolls?

Love that Group Loot window! Just tired of closing it constantly. :)

Thanks!

open the main menu and go to Interface --> Controls --> Uncheck "Auto Open Loot Rolls Window"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravx25 (Post 267130)
Geth, I'm really, really confused about energy meters on the Stone Guardians. You had mentioned showing Boss Frames, but when I did that, they showed on the right but were so small they were virtually unreadable in real time. Is there a way to move them? Make them bigger?

Also, I did something where a box showed up to the right of the grid with all 3 lines of the guardians, but it's unrealistic to try and move them while fighting. Is there a way to make that box show up so I can move it someplace else? I'm thinking about going with Shadowed Unit Frames for these energy meters otherwise.

If you use DBM, the most recent update added a frame that shows 1) the current energy of each boss 2) the boss currently casting petrify 3) your own petrification level.

RealUI doesn't have Boss Frames on it's own and I don't currently have plans to add them. If you need boss frames there are the Default frames or you can use another addon

Pusikas 10-19-12 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Be3f. (Post 266716)

Will using a newer version auf Aurora work with the custom changes from RealUI?

Also, to be more precise: The speech bubbles include the name of the person speaking. And this name sometimes gets mixed up. Even happens to myself. Went into LFD, cleared Mogu'shan Palace, stood in Orgrimmar and said something aloud. My own speech bubble was labelled "Xin the Weaponmaster". Does not happen all the time, just sometimes. And I have yet to see this happen to a NPC. Only ssen it happen with player characters so far.

gsnerf 10-19-12 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 267133)
RealUI doesn't have Boss Frames on it's own and I don't currently have plans to add them. If you need boss frames there are the Default frames or you can use another addon

Beeing a tank I have to say: that sucks! The DBM display is only that, a display. I can't select the boss using this. As Tabbing and clicking on the boss is an absolute no go cause you simply can't select the boss in some cases my only option is re-enabling the stock boss frames which seemingly can't be moved and are just in the way.

I remember some versions ago I suddenly had styled boss frames that could be moved, where did they go? I don't remember having any unit frames related addons installed other than the stock RealUI ones.

Other than that: nice work on maintaining this beast!

Gethe 10-19-12 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusikas (Post 267137)

Also, to be more precise: The speech bubbles include the name of the person speaking. And this name sometimes gets mixed up. Even happens to myself. Went into LFD, cleared Mogu'shan Palace, stood in Orgrimmar and said something aloud. My own speech bubble was labelled "Xin the Weaponmaster". Does not happen all the time, just sometimes. And I have yet to see this happen to a NPC. Only ssen it happen with player characters so far.

Did you get any errors or have any screenshots?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsnerf (Post 267151)
Beeing a tank I have to say: that sucks! The DBM display is only that, a display. I can't select the boss using this. As Tabbing and clicking on the boss is an absolute no go cause you simply can't select the boss in some cases my only option is re-enabling the stock boss frames which seemingly can't be moved and are just in the way.

I remember some versions ago I suddenly had styled boss frames that could be moved, where did they go? I don't remember having any unit frames related addons installed other than the stock RealUI ones.

Those frames were probably from DXE in 7.1 r12. DXE has yet to be updated for MoP, and thus has been removed from the UI. Sorry for the inconvenience.

verrda 10-19-12 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 266962)
Do you have any Elder Charms to use? RealUI does not effect this system, so it is either an outside addon (read: not included in RealUI) or you just don't have any

I had six at the time

I ran the new LFR (with the 3 last bosses) and it worked fine

Only run into this issue in LFR on the first three

and the only outside mod i have is Deadly Boss Mods

Jasmer 10-19-12 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pusikas (Post 267137)

You can freely update Aurora now. The only custom change originally made to Aurora was the opacity, which is now done via Aurora's new in-game options menu.

ravx25 10-19-12 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsnerf (Post 267151)

Gsnerf, I went with Shadowed Unit Frames. It takes some getting used to but you can enable just the boss energy window/power meters. They are clickable too. You can change every aspect...text, size, colors, placement etc. Being this customizable though, you need to look through every single tab and option to figure it out. Once you do, I think you will be pleased with it. In fact I am trying it out to replace Grid for my party frames.

Geth, speaking of Grid, is there a way, without disabling it, to make it not show up. I go to 5-man options and change it to none, but it keeps randomly showing back up for some reason. I just want it stay none for the time being.

gsnerf 10-20-12 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 267160)
Those frames were probably from DXE in 7.1 r12. DXE has yet to be updated for MoP, and thus has been removed from the UI. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah I see. I don't mind the removal of DXE as I switched back to DBM either way, I'll have to work out something else for the boss frames though. Thx for the info!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravx25 (Post 267215)
Gsnerf, I went with Shadowed Unit Frames. It takes some getting used to but you can enable just the boss energy window/power meters. They are clickable too. You can change every aspect...text, size, colors, placement etc. Being this customizable though, you need to look through every single tab and option to figure it out. Once you do, I think you will be pleased with it. In fact I am trying it out to replace Grid for my party frames.

Yea I thought about trying this out but as you said the config seems rather big so I didn't do it yet. I'll think I'll have a closer look at this shortly.

Kuchinashi 10-20-12 11:18 PM

I'd like to track spellid 108381 in nibpointdisplay (a druid talent that starts at 2 stacks), so I added it to the core.lua for nibpointdisplay. Now I see two points whenever I gain the buff, but I also see it whenever I have the 108382 buff. This is the other half of the same talent and has the same name but a different spell icon and id. Having it displayed is interfering with DPS. The same thing happened when I tried to set up a bar to track it in nibicehud -- it just gave me a bar for either 108381 or 108382, whichever was longer.

I've posted the lines I edited into the core.lua here: http://pastebin.com/ZL4h0nYy

cdnDare 10-21-12 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethe (Post 266962)

Yeah, I had the same problem he had. Disabling the Real UI Loot window and reloading UI fixed the problem, but that just resets it back to the ugly default window.

anubis06660 10-21-12 06:25 AM

junk seller error

Complete fresh install of both the UI and WOW itself. I noticed the game seemed to be tossing errors all the time and become very bleh. So a full fresh install of both, and I open a vendor to get the bug below and now Junk Seller doesn't work. WTF?!?

Junk Seller error below.....

1x nibRealUI-7.3 r1\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
nibRealUI-7.3 r1\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: in function "AtMerchant"
nibRealUI-7.3 r1\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:48: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:45>
(tail call): ?
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":5
AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-57.lua:799: in function <AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:614>
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[3]":5
ArkInventory-30314\Externals\Ace3-AceGUI\AceGUI-3.0-33.lua:314: in function "Fire"
Ace3-AceGUI\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:68: in function <Ace3-AceGUI\widgets\AceGUIWidget-CheckBox.lua:57>

Locals:
nil

edit....fresh install and an ACP error as well. Is this UI being updated???

5x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame3:Show()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:276: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:234: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:96: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:43>

Locals:
nil

Jasmer 10-22-12 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anubis06660 (Post 267299)
edit....fresh install and an ACP error as well. Is this UI being updated???

Quote:

Gethe is busy, he'll get to it when he gets to it, just be patient.

Scyntt 10-23-12 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verrda (Post 266851)

Thing is, it isn't

I've also have had this issue. Only once has the frame come up for the roll option, and I have coins*. My outside mods include DBM, Recount, Onebag3, and Auctioneer suite. I did recently play with settings in grid, and really the only change I've made was having the stance bar not recenter by default.

I also can't interact with the black market auction house, but I have a feeling that's auctioneer.

Question: What mod is playing that fatality sound?

On a side note. For the life of me I can't remember what takes care of displaying the buff/debuffs. Also I can't remember how to get grid to allow the frame to "overflow" under the screen.

*Clarification, I just started playing again last week and was finally able to use LFR yesterday. I finished the trade quest then went into both sides of LFR. Oh! And I'm glad to see someone take up this package from Nib. I've been using it since wrath, with long breaks between.

Donslaught 10-23-12 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scyntt (Post 267444)
I also can't interact with the black market auction house, but I have a feeling that's auctioneer.

I'm using AuctionLite and can interact with the Black Market just fine. Might very well be an Auctioneer thing.

Quote:

Question: What mod is playing that fatality sound?

The mod making the "fatality" noise is BugSack. In its options you can either turn down the volume of the notification, change to something else, or, I believe, turn it off entirely.

Quote:

On a side note. For the life of me I can't remember what takes care of displaying the buff/debuffs.

Raven is the addon used to display buffs and debuffs.

Anj 10-23-12 02:20 PM

Gethe, Nib, ... I found that I get less errors (if at all), when I use the 7.3 r1 download. Problems arise if I update the addons even if they're not in the "Do Not Update" list.

This is with a 90 Monk and Hunter.

Gethe 10-23-12 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anj (Post 267504)
Gethe, Nib, ... I found that I get less errors (if at all), when I use the 7.3 r1 download. Problems arise if I update the addons even if they're not in the "Do Not Update" list.

This is with a 90 Monk and Hunter.

What addons did you update?

What problems did you get?