WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Post your UI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21970)

eqsanctum 04-10-09 04:35 PM

Post your UI

That's right folks post it up!

Rule 1: Must include cabronite in it!
Rule 2: See Rule 1.
Rule 3: All sexy comments must be forwarded to the carbonite team. Ill start off.

and here are the addons I use, the ones blacked out are class specific and have nothing to do with the look.

Doriginal1 04-11-09 06:24 AM

Shot at 2009-04-11

My revamped UI I been using for a while now. Just made the switch from eepanels2 to kgpanels, Pitbull3 to Stuf.

Here is the download link if anyone wants it.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...HauntedUI.html

And of course Carbonite has a big showcase spot on my screen. :D

eqsanctum 04-11-09 07:26 AM

good stuff man, I like the backdrops.

def9 04-11-09 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My UI. Nothing to serious. I use Sunnart viewport mod for the backdrop at the bottom.

Xolan 04-11-09 09:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my setup, not quite up to date, but I'm planning on starting a cutom ui in a week or two and it works for me so :) The general idea is to keep as much view-space as possible.

Petrah 04-12-09 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What you see in the screenshot:
Very top - Fubar.
Top Left - Big Wigs, SimpleDurabilityFu, TopScoreFu.
Top Right - MailFu, Broker_Auditor, AuditorFu, GuildFu, FactionsFu
Carbonite is under Fubar on the top left
Bottom Left Chatbox - Prat
Bottom Right Chatbox - Skada

Everything else you see on the screenshot is nUI.

eqsanctum 04-21-09 12:49 PM

A lot of people asked me what I used in my UI so I posted up a pic of my UI folder in the original post at the beginning of the thread.

Will put together a list with links... Just dont have the time at the moment.

Elastoplast 05-02-09 02:54 PM

Here's mine - emphasis is on clarity and simplicity while keeping as much info to eye as possible:

It is, of course, populated by Grid too, but that's not obvious because I'm solo there!

Pyrophoric 05-05-09 07:17 PM

Here is mine.

xeross 05-07-09 08:15 AM

Here's Mine:

eqsanctum 05-07-09 08:43 PM

Pyrophoric maybe im partial, but I like your UI :)

Pyrophoric 05-08-09 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eqsanctum (Post 134293)
Pyrophoric maybe im partial, but I like your UI :)

Helminthophobe 05-09-09 11:14 AM

First time I've posted my UI in a LONG time. I don't raid and rarely do instances so my UI is setup for farming. Pet isn't shown because I am mounted, but he goes right below my unit frame and looks similar to my target's target. I jacked the graphics off the Warhammer site and put them in WoW using Kgpanels. I have Details at Scale set to the lowest setting in Carbonite but it isn't shown in the image because I'm in Dalaran.

annthrax 05-11-09 06:27 AM

I really like everybody's UI's. I have been playing with mine for some time now and I use the n52te gaming pad so i use bartender so i can setup the bars to look like my gaming pad. Most of the UI's i have tried will not let me use bartender and it looks bad if it does. Does anybody know a good one out there that would help me out?

Also I really like how eqsanctum put in all the addons he used with his UI. I find that really helpful to people that want to same stuff. Might be nice if more people could add all of the addons they use to get all the cool things on there screen.

Anyways everybody's UI's look great.

Petrah 05-11-09 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annthrax (Post 135153)
Might be nice if more people could add all of the addons they use to get all the cool things on there screen.

As per your request, I've edited my post above ;)

annthrax 05-11-09 09:26 PM

Thanks;P I have many addons but its nice to see what other people use;)

eqsanctum 06-01-09 02:13 PM

Some nice ui posts in here guys, keep em comin we love it :banana:

bioxz 06-01-09 08:41 PM

Here's my one:

nUI+ - Carbonite - TitanPanel - Omen(infight)/Recount(outfight) - Prat - and some background addons

Pyrophoric 06-05-09 10:29 PM

Updated pics:

Faldiin 07-08-09 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a small UI. Skinner makes life easier. Second best addon to Carbonite.

Faldiin