WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released Compilations (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Tacit UI v1.0 Released! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15154)

Diabolous 02-08-10 08:44 AM

Hey Levee I download and tried your UI is lovely....I like it....but is there any way that you can help me change the chat fonts? as the current font I can see chinese in chat...is getting quite annoying having to tell my mates stop wispering me in chinese. also same as above a 1920x1080 will be nice. and I will recommand DXE instead of bigwing as well. is really good.

Tataienstein 02-08-10 08:48 AM

Hello! Great UI, after a bit time spent on moving and fixing stuff i'm blocked and i need some help form you!

According to my UI here can you tell me how to move or remove the things on the 3 white circles?^^

I need to remove the minimap border, i've been able to remove minimap background panel.
And i would like to move the gold, guild, friends, latency, fps and memory usages white texts beacuse i really dont enjoy them in the middle.
Can someone or author help me?

Ty

Levee 02-09-10 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tataienstein (Post 177789)
Hello! Great UI, after a bit time spent on moving and fixing stuff i'm blocked and i need some help form you!

According to my UI here can you tell me how to move or remove the things on the 3 white circles?^^

I need to remove the minimap border, i've been able to remove minimap background panel.
And i would like to move the gold, guild, friends, latency, fps and memory usages white texts beacuse i really dont enjoy them in the middle.
Can someone or author help me?

Ty

What you've got circled there? The two circles in the middle of the screen are SLDT - just type /sldt in game to bring up the config menu.

The minimap border is a little trickier to move, as it's a couple of seperate KGPanels pieces. Type /kgpanels config to open it up and start messing with things. You can always reset it later.

Tataienstein 02-09-10 01:15 AM

Tyvm!
I'll try it later!

Tataienstein 02-09-10 02:56 AM

I have messed too much with kgpanels and overwrited the LeeveUi profile so i basically dont have any panels atm.
Can you tell me what part of files do i have to reinstall to have it working again as the first time?
I tried reinstalling the addon but didnt worked and i dont know where the variables are saved!^^

Ty

Done. :V

Ty anyway!

mumblyjoe 02-09-10 01:38 PM

I'm running 1920x1080 res and am having issues with the player portrait position. I just cant find the option to move them any clue for where the option is?

Other than tht a top notch UI

:banana::banana:

seiyar 02-09-10 04:37 PM

2 questions.

1st one does it support Healbot? 2nd does it support Carbonite? :)

hum there is a bunch of addons i will not really use :( what's the file names for only the Portaits and casting bar and action bars?
Also how do you unlock the Frame for moving them?

SoulHunter 02-22-10 06:46 PM

hi

well u asked =) i loaded your pack and i do love the clean look of it. i was getting errors right away but no big deal .anyway i do like your pack but i do need more mods in it . so i tryed to add the ones that i have to have and for some reason it wouldnt take them and show them so i have to delete it all and go back the the pack i was running before . maybe in the future u will have more stuff in there and i can use it . i do understand why u do this [to keep the memory usage down ]. i run a smoken video card and max it out with 180 mods and still get 100+ fpm . anyway like i said before i do love your clean look. ill keep an eye on you =))

soulhunter.................

Tideon 02-28-10 10:55 AM

h41p

Hmm, ok. I installed and renamed the folders etc. But when i go into WoW and type /reflux switch LeveeUI, the bars for bt and other addons stay just the same way. It doesn't work to go into the /bt to try and switch profile either.

Do you have any idea what can be causing this?

Regards
Tideon

Shidesu 03-07-10 05:19 PM

How do i access the cooldown bars above the Player health/mana box? I cant seem to find the option.

also, how do i move the party box? Everything seems to be too far to the right, meh... maybe i did something wrong

Elhu 04-13-10 04:09 AM

Hello!

Just a small message to congratulate those who created this UI.
I do have one small question: What is the addon responsible for turning off error messages, like "Not enough Mana" or "I can't cast that yet", and so on ?

Yesterday I tried to kick a player from the party, wasn't able to do so and I couldn't find why since these errors were turned off to.

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!

guymn999 04-17-10 04:38 PM

Hey, i hope you still answer these questions, I love your UI. How ever, on the mini map, what addon is keeping the Tracker button there, (the little spying glass). i moved the map to a spot more beneficial to myself, and now i have a lil magnifying glass just sitting there and no idea how to remove it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Wella 05-16-10 05:22 AM

The whole vertically-centred thing you've got going on there is pretty interesting, but I think the screen is way too hectic as a whole. The portraits are in a bit of weird place (i.e. separate from the unit frames) and I've always found them to be a waste of space (that's probably just personal preference, though). The buttons also seem to be arranged in a pretty inefficient way.

Sorry, but this one's not to my liking. :P

xsrike 05-20-10 11:14 PM

does anyone have a problem where not all your buffs are showing up in sbf? at the top right

tlalok 07-01-10 06:52 PM

to the guy complaining about her ui. you can change it to your liking..

my only concern is with 3.3.5 i seem to have lost the ability to see in and outbound whispers.

Ampholythia 08-09-10 01:55 PM

Are you going to update for 3.3.5?:):):):)

I love your UI ! Itīs Perfect !:D

gullden 02-21-11 06:47 AM

I got a small problem with Satrinas buff Frame. i did mix with it yesterday, and now when i did reset the UI i cant see my Weapon buff as shaman in the buffbar. Do u have any knowlage how to get is to show up there again.
Best UI ever!!!

Thanks from Gullden

Kurogano 08-12-11 07:05 PM

Is this UI still supported?

When I install this happens.

http://i.imgur.com/Vktvx.jpg

Seerah 08-12-11 08:31 PM

Well, the last version is 10 months old. There has been a few patches since then. You could try updating the addons in the UI if you really want to use its layout.