WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released Compilations (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Tacit UI v1.0 Released! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15154)

Levee 03-04-08 01:14 PM

Tacit UI v3.0 Released!

Tacit UI v3.0 is out! Any comments, criticisms, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Tacit UI Download

Thanks!

Fauche 03-05-08 04:00 AM

Still need the 1440*900 Widescreen release dude... Seriously, I can't wait!!

:D:banana:

Levee 03-27-08 12:50 AM

Version 1.3 released, updated for Patch 2.4!

Check it out!

Sethius 03-30-08 06:39 PM

I downloaded it and installed as you said.
And I love it.
except.
The names.. of My, My target, My Targets Target, and the health point numbers of all of those will randomly disappear or be there.. same thing with the party. I would really love if you could figure out what causes this.

forataus 03-31-08 09:43 AM

1440x900

hey i really like the look of this ui ive tried puttin it in 1440x900 res but im useless and cant do it id really appreciate it if you could sort a 1440x900 resolution out for me

Levee 03-31-08 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethius (Post 86900)
I downloaded it and installed as you said.
And I love it.
except.
The names.. of My, My target, My Targets Target, and the health point numbers of all of those will randomly disappear or be there.. same thing with the party. I would really love if you could figure out what causes this.

I'm uploading a new version of the UI right now that corrects this issue. :D

Sethius 03-31-08 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacit_Hunter (Post 86980)
I'm uploading a new version of the UI right now that corrects this issue. :D

I love you so much, Have my children? :banana:

Levee 04-05-08 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethius (Post 87004)
I love you so much, Have my children? :banana:

I think that might be a bit extreme, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment. :D

<3!

Devasqua 04-06-08 02:51 PM

I just have to say I love this setup very nice work.

aahal743 04-06-08 05:12 PM

I like it and all and im setting it up right now and before i waste too much time figureing it out i was curious if you can disable targets target through the game menu/interface or if you have to go into the unit frame options and disable it?

Levee 04-07-08 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aahal743 (Post 87961)
I like it and all and im setting it up right now and before i waste too much time figureing it out i was curious if you can disable targets target through the game menu/interface or if you have to go into the unit frame options and disable it?

You would need to change it through Pitbull's option frame - the easiest way to do this is to Ctrl + Right Click on the Target of Target frame, then uncheck the Enable box (I believe it's under general for that frame).

Destyn 04-07-08 09:33 PM

Great UI!

I have one question regarding the Character/Reputation/Skills/PvP and the Social frames. Cant seem to find out what is holding them static against the top left of the screen. Any idea how I can unlock and move them?

Levee 04-07-08 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destyn (Post 88087)
Great UI!

I have one question regarding the Character/Reputation/Skills/PvP and the Social frames. Cant seem to find out what is holding them static against the top left of the screen. Any idea how I can unlock and move them?

Ahh, there is not a mod in the compilation that moves the frames. I was considering adding one, but at the end of the day... I like them where they are most of the time. :P

If I were to get a request in the feature request page of my author portal... I might add it in. ;D

*hint*

Levee 04-14-08 01:28 PM

Updated to version 1.4!

Lots of changes, go check 'em out!

Tsugumi 05-01-08 09:07 AM

Great UI

Wonderfull UI, but how come my portraits keep showing Unknown Tag at the mana bar instead of my or my party members there mana

Devasqua 05-13-08 02:30 PM

After today's patch BugGrabber keeps finding errors; but I have not noticed any problems so I just turned BugGrabber off so it would stop spamming me.

*Seens that Elkano's Buff Bars is borked*

Levee 06-15-08 06:27 PM

Tacit UI 2.0 is released!

Slayth 06-22-08 08:40 PM

Wtb 1280 X 1024 :(

Levee 09-06-09 01:13 AM

Tacit UI v3.0 is released!

pHishr 09-06-09 04:58 AM

White buffskin, name on playerframe and odd sparkly colors at the left makes it look odd.

Looks great other than that! :>

zero-kill 09-06-09 08:34 AM

I might switch to this one, it's awfully pretty :)

GODRAIGE 09-08-09 04:27 AM

Will it workon 1280x800 ?

Levee 09-22-09 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GODRAIGE (Post 158011)
Will it workon 1280x800 ?

Sorry for the slow response. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work - it's the same aspect ratio. ^^

mailakari 10-17-09 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levee (Post 159833)
Sorry for the slow response. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work - it's the same aspect ratio. ^^

It works, but most of the text ends up rather small and unreadable. :(

Manua 10-21-09 02:13 PM

Hi!

First of all I apologize for my english, I'm French.

I have some problems. I've download your last release and when I enter :

/relfux switch leveeUI

Everything stay stacked in the center.

The only error I can tell you is that Skinner doesn't find any skins

Are you sure that the WTF you gave is good?

Shame because your work seems to be awesome.
My resolution is 1680x1050 and I run it on a Mac if it could help.

zero-kill 10-21-09 02:44 PM

- Installation Instructions -
  1. Click the 'Download' link on the right side of this page.
  2. Save LeveeUI to your desktop.
  3. Open LeveeUI via WinRAR or an another ZIP program.
  4. Drag the Interface, WTF, and Fonts folders into your World of Warcraft directory.
  5. Open the WTF folder, rename YOUR ACCOUNT NAME (All Caps) to your account name (i.e. LEVEESHAMAN).
  6. Open your account folder, rename Your Server Name (i.e. Uldum).
  7. Open your server name, rename Your Character Name (i.e. Levee).
  8. Load World of Warcraft, login to your account, make sure "Load Outdated Addons" is checked.
  9. Type /reflux switch LeveeUI (Case sensitive!)
  10. You'll have to manually move Recount and the chat bars - I haven't figured out how to get those to work with reflux yet. :x
  11. ????
  12. Profit!

Manua 10-21-09 02:50 PM

Done.

But still.

I tried older versions... no more chance.

Edit : Oh... Wait...

All my apologize. I forgot the first Maj on LeveeUI...

Thanks for the work man!

Krynor 11-14-09 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero-kill (Post 163079)
- Installation Instructions -
  1. Click the 'Download' link on the right side of this page.
  2. Save LeveeUI to your desktop.
  3. Open LeveeUI via WinRAR or an another ZIP program.
  4. Drag the Interface, WTF, and Fonts folders into your World of Warcraft directory.
  5. Open the WTF folder, rename YOUR ACCOUNT NAME (All Caps) to your account name (i.e. LEVEESHAMAN).
  6. Open your account folder, rename Your Server Name (i.e. Uldum).
  7. Open your server name, rename Your Character Name (i.e. Levee).
  8. Load World of Warcraft, login to your account, make sure "Load Outdated Addons" is checked.
  9. Type /reflux switch LeveeUI (Case sensitive!)
  10. You'll have to manually move Recount and the chat bars - I haven't figured out how to get those to work with reflux yet. :x
  11. ????
  12. Profit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manua (Post 163082)
Done.

But still.

I tried older versions... no more chance.

Edit : Oh... Wait...

All my apologize. I forgot the first Maj on LeveeUI...

Thanks for the work man!

I've the same problem of manua but i don't understand where is the problem.. please help :(

ctrlaltdel 11-18-09 04:36 PM

Just downloaded and installed the UI, looks great and love it, just 1 question...

Is there a way to enable the experience bar? Or am I just blind and not seeing where it's at with this UI? Thanks =]

nvm, just realized it's mouse over =]

Zube15 12-07-09 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manua (Post 163078)
Hi!

/relfux switch leveeUI

im having the same problem, the skinner error. im not on a mac though. same resolution. Any suggestions.

Nøwipe 12-08-09 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manua (Post 163078)
Hi!

/relfux switch leveeUI

I have found just one problem :
The addon "SharedMediaLib" is here, but "SharedMedia" is dismissed, I think it's the cause of the error you've received about Skinner :(
And for the case of Bartender, Pitbull, the chat frame ... I haven't found any problem :s

Shizlminizel 12-09-09 01:39 PM

LeveeUI wrong resulution

1 Attachment(s)
I don´t know whats wrong here but have you changeged your resolution? It doesnt seem to fit on 1680x1050 as you can see in the attached image.

/reflux switch LeveeUI

was called and UI reloaded. The Addons that are added are not UI related.

Although I am wondering about the different folders in Character, they have different sizes in the SavedVariables folder but this is not documentet anywher :confused:

Neceros 12-26-09 11:29 AM

Hey Levee,

I really like the changes you made in your 3.3 change. However, I really dislike the fonts. Is there anyway to undo all the font changes?

Thanks!

Irgus 12-26-09 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizlminizel (Post 168782)
I don´t know whats wrong here but have you changeged your resolution? It doesnt seem to fit on 1680x1050 as you can see in the attached image.

/reflux switch LeveeUI

was called and UI reloaded. The Addons that are added are not UI related.

Although I am wondering about the different folders in Character, they have different sizes in the SavedVariables folder but this is not documentet anywher :confused:

Don't know if you've gotten a response but your titan / fubar panel will cause things to be mis-shapen and out of place.

zero-kill 12-27-09 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizlminizel (Post 168782)

What folders and what does file size have anything to do with being confused?

Levee 12-27-09 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neceros (Post 172036)
Hey Levee,

I really like the changes you made in your 3.3 change. However, I really dislike the fonts. Is there anyway to undo all the font changes?

Thanks!

You would have to go into each add on and manually change the fonts. STUF, Chatter, and MSBT are the primary offenders.

Vixyn77 12-28-09 08:15 AM

Heya Levee, first of all great job on your UI its great.
However i have a question, how did u changed the color of all your spells/abilities on the action bar?

Thanks in advance.

Cmpts

Vixyn

Raku 12-28-09 07:55 PM

any video's on youtube, would like to see the ui in action :)

Vixyn77 12-29-09 05:33 PM

making one soon ill post it :D

Vixyn77 01-02-10 03:11 PM

Does anyone knows how to put the spells on action bar's all the same color as the example in blue ? would aprecciate.

Thanks in advance

Tincup 01-02-10 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixyn77 (Post 173004)
Does anyone knows how to put the spells on action bar's all the same color as the example in blue ? would aprecciate.

Thanks in advance

Become a frost mage :) The spells listed in the example pic are those of a frost mage.

tintingurl 01-03-10 02:15 PM

Everything is great but how do i move this circled in the picture? what addon is it?

Irgus 01-08-10 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintingurl (Post 173145)
Everything is great but how do i move this circled in the picture? what addon is it?

Don't know if you've figured it out yet but that options is /fx

gullden 01-09-10 11:42 AM

what is the namn of the Cast bar and the window where i can see the player name and hp/mana in? i would like to move it and remove the castbar cos im jusing another castbar that im comfortable with. but overall the UI is awsome :) (and im using 2048x1152(wide) Resolution) the marked once i need to move and remove. just want to know how i can do it. :)

nettermann 01-09-10 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gullden (Post 173908)
what is the namn of the Cast bar and the window where i can see the player name and hp/mana in? i would like to move it and remove the castbar cos im jusing another castbar that im comfortable with. but overall the UI is awsome :) (and im using 2048x1152(wide) Resolution) the marked once i need to move and remove. just want to know how i can do it. :)

Cast bar is Quartz (/quartz) and the tooltip is tiptac (/tip)

gullden 01-09-10 07:14 PM

just got 1 more question. The bag addon im not feeling comfortable with it. what is the command to change it to one big bag instead of all those smal bags.

tintingurl 01-09-10 10:39 PM

I think its baggins in there

Levee 01-10-10 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gullden (Post 173963)
just got 1 more question. The bag addon im not feeling comfortable with it. what is the command to change it to one big bag instead of all those smal bags.

The newest version uses ArkInventory rather than Baggins, since Baggins was causing crashes consistently.

tamihelcich 01-10-10 11:39 PM

Looks good in the screenshot

I am having that same problem with everything stacking in the center, and I also tried to change my resolution to match what others are saying works, but every time I try the /reflux switch LeveeUI, wow crashes, and I get the error submission report. I get back on and everything is the same again, all stacked in the center. I get the skinner errors aswell.

I had other addons in the folder before, so I deleted my WTF, Interface, and Cache folders, restarted my computer (Windows 7, btw, dunno if the restart was required or not), found that everything was set back to default settings (except the default font *sad*), Downloaded and extracted everything again, and followed the setup instructions. After all that I am still getting the exact same skinner errors, everything clumped in the center, and wow crashing after every second /reflux switch LeveeUI.

The resolution I originally tried was 1920x1080.

gullden 01-11-10 01:35 PM

Any1 know what the yellow text like in ToGc where it says how many tryes u have left? want to move it cos its in the middle of my map. rly want to mvoe it. whats the name in moveanything so i can move it abit away from there. and also i cant see the pasive debuff like in icc the Chill of the Throne when i target a player. the debuff is enabled but cant see thos debuffs only the debuffs thats casted by enemies.

here is a pic of it:

SanderrX 01-11-10 10:05 PM

Hey

Very nice ui! I really love it, though, some of the fonts are a bit tooo small imo, any way to change this?

Muai 01-12-10 04:54 PM

4.3 recount not working

Is anyone else having an issue with recount not working for them?

Levee 01-12-10 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muai (Post 174421)
Is anyone else having an issue with recount not working for them?

Type /recount pause

That should solve your issue.

Huecco 01-16-10 10:29 PM

Hallo to all

first thing i have to say is sry for my bad English, im German and i havent much possibilities to speak English i hope you still understand me

I Have Downloaded the LeveeUI 4.3 Widescreen Only a few Days ago and i must say i love it but i have one Question

Have i the possibility to Change the ccolor from the LivePoint from Grey to green or another color?

and are there any Options to change the size? the script is a little bit too small for me ;)

i have searched in the Options but i dont find any Options to Change the color or the size

Otherwise very good work, i like your UI realy

I hope you can help me ;)

Greetz

marbs 01-21-10 06:35 AM

well i have couple of propositions...
1. swap recount for skada - lighter with memory eating than recount and it is slitely better - you dont have the fancy grpahs but all the rest is preaty much more acurate.
2. get also skada threat meter
3. now on the left side of the screen where the mini map is you can add skada dmg.dps done, and lets say instead of the combat log you can place the threat meter there

To be honest i never check combat log on the raids even hard modes, even not in icc so this window is preaty usles to have

4. change big wigs for DXE boss encounter - the DXE is much more better than dbm from w hat i can see, the development of that addon is fast also, here is link to it: http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vo...les/8846-v424/ . Looks even better than big wigs.

5. Also from my friend who is trying to raid on You ui - he noticed that there is no option to go out from vehcles or even to use them (not quite sure about it, it might be just the bug for him only.)

6. i dont see on your cast bar (i belive its a quartz) the red "thingi" indicates the server lag/delay - would be nice to add it also - believe me for casters it helps a lot.

6. also add addons for grid like: GridStatusRaidIcons - anub arak25 hm is a pain in ass wihout that small addon for healers at least (specialy in p3)

Thats all from me by now.

Anyway great work, the ui looks preaty great for eyes and really its a pleasure to play on such a ui.

keep up great work! :)

Cick 01-21-10 11:37 AM

Marbs, for the latency timer, it's built into quartz, you just have to enable it in the options menu. As for the Skada/DXM suggestion, I agree, but when I download it, I'll probably just replace those myself. Skada is a little more INACCURATE, however it's not off by much and it saves far much more memory.

I know most people prefer what they know best, I just feel that DxE is much more active and updates near constantly; plus the look is amazing.

Overall, I love your UI, keep up the good work :banana:

riccochet 01-26-10 08:03 PM

Higher resomolushuns?

Awesome interface Levee, but, i run wow in 2560x1600. and when i install this UI, the kgPanels stuff doesn't scale properly with the rest of the screen. Everything else is fine tho. I worked with kgpanels to move all the stuff around so that it looked right, but when i logged out and then back in, there was something about the way it rescaled everything again that was just slightly off. not hugely, but enough to make sure it was distracting. Lots of the outlines look to have just disappeared, and a lot of the fade bars moved by mere pixels, enough to create gaps. I'm sure it could all be fixed, but moving stuff around is about all the experience i have with kgPanels. Any thoughts?

riccochet 01-27-10 06:46 PM

There we go!

Well... never mind i guess... i got it all figured out. Apparently kgpanels likes it much better when you use the nudge buttons for each panel rather than dragging it with the mouse. Looks awesome now! :) thanks for the great work, keep it up. :)

Tehadam1 01-30-10 10:59 AM

Wow crashes after installation. please help :(

The issue I'm having is that whenever I download and install the game, when I log in the game and the loading bar is full, my wow immediately crashes, stating that "Requested 3136 bytes of memory" However, the issue here is that friends of mine have downloaded this same UI, with even less memory, and have had no problems. My computer has 3 Gbs of Ram and runs on Windows 7

Lnmx 01-31-10 07:16 PM

1920x1080 please? :(