WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   General WoW Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Horde Populated Server? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34774)

Ferous 09-04-10 12:59 AM

Horde Populated Server?

I hate asking this on the wow forums, because of trolls. Question is...

What are some good medium populated servers that are pacific server, that is Horde dominated? I don't know if I would like a High Pop server, and I'm more geared towards Medium anyhow.

Any help appreciated! :) Looking for a Horde Pacific server! Preferrable Medium pop! I know I said it, but I like to clarify lol.

xandora 09-04-10 01:06 AM

Barthilas? :3

Vis 09-04-10 10:54 AM

Here's a great resource for statistics on the numerous servers. It gives you ratios of Horde to Ally, total approximate toon numbers per faction and tons more info.

I unfortunately cannot tell you which are "good" or not, but at least its a starting point :)

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php

Tenge 10-12-10 03:32 PM

Well, if the time zone isn't a *huge* factor to you, Sam L. Jackson suggests the Thrall server. When you absolutely, positively gotta win every m'r f'in Wintergrasp of the week, accept no substitutes.

Coote 10-12-10 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenge (Post 208941)
When you absolutely, positively gotta win every m'r f'in Wintergrasp of the week, accept no substitutes.

For that, Area 52 is the best. last I checked, Area 52 Hordies have the most WG wins of every realm.

Tenge 10-12-10 03:54 PM

Ahh, duly noted. ;) Just speaking from personal experience in a prior incarnation on Thrall.

Elloria 10-12-10 04:54 PM

<< on area 52

Horde owns this server currently.

:D

Plus if you transfer you can chill with me :P~

RichM 10-12-10 06:45 PM

West coast Horde server

Try Coilfang

Vàhla 10-15-10 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMcMahon51 (Post 208948)
For that, Area 52 is the best. last I checked, Area 52 Hordies have the most WG wins of every realm.

I would have to say, I moved over to Area 52 2 months ago and have only seen 1 early morning loss, but the Alliance gets very close sometimes. It is a high pop server so if you are looking for medium pop one it may not be for you. What I can suggest is to make a few low level toons on some of these servers and ask for some other info..

carebear. 10-20-10 03:26 AM

Nevermind I read you were looking for pacific.

COME EU :<

Wimpface 10-20-10 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carebear. (Post 212702)
Nevermind I read you were looking for pacific.

COME EU :<

Agreed. Al'Akir EU to play with me and Carebear. :)

neverg 10-20-10 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wimpface (Post 212710)
Agreed. Al'Akir EU to play with me and Carebear. :)

I'm thinking or Re-rolling from the start with some friends on a different server. Do you recommend that one? Queue times for PvP, balance. What is the majority of the nacionality there on that server? English? Hope so! :]

carebear. 10-20-10 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverg (Post 212899)
I'm thinking or Re-rolling from the start with some friends on a different server. Do you recommend that one? Queue times for PvP, balance. What is the majority of the nacionality there on that server? English? Hope so! :]

Hell no. I wouldn't come to this server ever again.

Queue times for PvP are 15+ minutes.
Server is mainly english, but it's 99.9% horde. There's actually no alliance on the server at all. 100tops I'd say.

Wimpface and I are only here because I transferred here a few months ago when a friend persuaded me to go back to horde. Now we're waiting for FCM so we can get off it :p

Coote 10-20-10 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carebear. (Post 212903)
Server is mainly english, but it's 99.9% horde. There's actually no alliance on the server at all. 100tops I'd say.

Sounds like Cho'gall US, except with far more Alliance players (seriously, do a /who as an Alliance, and there's only 30-50 people at any given time tops).

neverg 10-20-10 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carebear. (Post 212903)
Hell no. I wouldn't come to this server ever again.

Queue times for PvP are 15+ minutes.

Wimpface and I are only here because I transferred here a few months ago when a friend persuaded me to go back to horde. Now we're waiting for FCM so we can get off it :p

ok. Thanks. Think I'm going to to start in Zenedar. It's on the same battlegroup in what I'm now (I'm on Horde Bloodscalp EU). Still a lot more Horde than Alliance, but unfortunately that is like that on almost every PVP Server.

Limb0 10-20-10 08:00 PM

Another source for Realm info is at http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us/rating.tier10_25.

Population size, balance, timezone, progression, and guild information (usually recruitment info) are all there.

Opthimus 10-31-10 04:07 AM

Argent Dawn is a nice mostly mature RP (im sadly not a RP fan) server. But, we almost never have wintergrasp, its sadly absurd bad PVE and more and more kids are showing up spamming the trade.

Still, we are a few "oldies" that try to keep the good old AD feeling at the horde side! And would be awesome if you would join our ranks. :D

Edit: Hmm, forgot you where looking for a Pacific sever.^^ Come EU!