WoWInterface

WoWInterface (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Community Chat (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Is there a standalone of nUI Interface's Info Panel (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19705)

habichvergessen 12-10-08 11:31 AM

Is there a standalone of nUI Interface's Info Panel
 
Hello,

today I tried nui Interface but I wouldn't prefer it.
But the idea of the Info Panel which adds Omen, Recount and Battle Log in only one window is really great.

Does anybody know if there is a Mod which only does this?

Thanks for your help.

Yhor 12-10-08 07:42 PM

I don't know about the battle map, but I normally run with Omen and Recount (when I used it) in the same space via their options to hide during combat (Recount) and hide out of combat (Omen). Size them the same and place one on top of the other and lock them in place... easy as taking a babies milk.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Psoewish 12-11-08 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yhor (Post 111924)
I don't know about the battle map, but I normally run with Omen and Recount (when I used it) in the same space via their options to hide during combat (Recount) and hide out of combat (Omen). Size them the same and place one on top of the other and lock them in place... easy as taking a babies milk.

Good luck and hope this helps.

I do the same with Omen and the Battlemap. :P
Only show Omen in combat, but not in BG's, and make the Battlemap always show in BG's :]

Yhor 12-11-08 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psoewish (Post 111967)
I do the same with Omen and the Battlemap. :P
Only show Omen in combat, but not in BG's, and make the Battlemap always show in BG's :]

Ahh, lol, that makes perfect sense. :cool:

I haven't logged on in awhile (and been even longer since I've used Recount), but does Recount have an option to disable during BGs? If not, that would be an awesome feature request for those who PvP a lot and will only use Recount for their PvE tracking.

Anyways, if you're willing to go into the options for Omen and Recount, you have the solution :banana:. Hope you get it sorted out and get it how you like.

Miralen 12-11-08 07:58 PM

I believe it does have an option not to show in the battlegrounds, don't quote me on that as its been awhile I've frolicked in Recounts options.

Psoewish 12-12-08 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miralen (Post 112041)
I believe it does have an option not to show in the battlegrounds, don't quote me on that as its been awhile I've frolicked in Recounts options.

Recount is such a huge addon I would be surprised if you can't set it to not show in BGs :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:36 PM.

vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC