WoWInterface

WoWInterface (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Technical Support (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Listing of slash commands (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20875)

Apraxia 03-05-09 12:52 AM

Listing of slash commands
 
Hey Scott, just wanted to throw out something I noticed today. I was in 25 naxx and needed to change my default aura's that showed, couldn't remember the command and due to some important raid chat couldn't scroll up to see the list that spit out doing /nui

So I opened the nui d/l page here on wowinterface.com and expected to pull it from the / commands listed there but I see some are not listed (I assume due to the new 5.0 not being public and the commands exclusive to it.)

Anyway I can get a quick listing of all / commands to date for 5.03 that I can ezmode copy and paste? lol ty

spiel2001 03-05-09 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apraxia (Post 119077)
Hey Scott, just wanted to throw out something I noticed today. I was in 25 naxx and needed to change my default aura's that showed, couldn't remember the command and due to some important raid chat couldn't scroll up to see the list that spit out doing /nui

So I opened the nui d/l page here on wowinterface.com and expected to pull it from the / commands listed there but I see some are not listed (I assume due to the new 5.0 not being public and the commands exclusive to it.)

Anyway I can get a quick listing of all / commands to date for 5.03 that I can ezmode copy and paste? lol ty

Look at [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Main > localization.lua ] -- you'll find every slash command in the proigram at the bottom of that file along with its description.

Apraxia 03-05-09 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 119088)
Look at [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Main > localization.lua ] -- you'll find every slash command in the proigram at the bottom of that file along with its description.

Awesome thanks! I knew it had to be somewhere in that folder but I was looking for a .txt file. Shows how little I know about addon creation :P

spiel2001 03-05-09 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apraxia (Post 119100)
Awesome thanks! I knew it had to be somewhere in that folder but I was looking for a .txt file. Shows how little I know about addon creation :P

I haven't included the text files with the 5.0 yet as they're changing too fast and you are correct that the web site is reflecting the current public release and not the 5.0

Apraxia 04-22-09 08:19 PM

Hey scott, I know it's been some time since this post but do you happen to have a semi-easy compiled list of the most current slash commands for the development version? I'm pulling my hair out trying to trim the list I have out of the lua file and I'm afraid this is not all there is?

spiel2001 04-23-09 03:57 AM

The Lua file is the most concise list... look in [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Main > localization.lua ] -- if it isn't in there, it isn't a slash command ~smile~

Tegarbah 04-24-09 05:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I've never been a fan of trying to find the slash command I was looking for via the chat box. It's too short and I can only see a couple commands at a time. So I pulled the slash commands out of the lua file Scott mentioned and cleaned them up a bit into a printable doc that I can have sitting on my desk. Thought I would share it for those as lazy as me. :p

Attachment 2557

Attachment 2558

<edit> Added the second file. The first file includes the message displayed in the chat window when the command is entered. The second file does not.

Dramber 04-24-09 05:22 PM

Nice work! This is very handy. :)

Vis 04-24-09 05:33 PM

Nicely done! This saves my lazy butt from making my own, Thank you :)

spiel2001 04-24-09 06:05 PM

Wow... I'm an idiot...

I probably should have mentioned this somewhere along the way, as well... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...549#post120549

That said... thank you for putting that together Tegarbah

Carz 04-25-09 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 130910)
Wow... I'm an idiot...

I probably should have mentioned this somewhere along the way, as well... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...549#post120549

That said... thank you for putting that together Tegarbah

Look like you need some rest scott

Apraxia 04-25-09 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegarbah (Post 130899)
I've never been a fan of trying to find the slash command I was looking for via the chat box. It's too short and I can only see a couple commands at a time. So I pulled the slash commands out of the lua file Scott mentioned and cleaned them up a bit into a printable doc that I can have sitting on my desk. Thought I would share it for those as lazy as me. :p

ZOMG TY! This is what I've been lookin for. Not only must I strongly agree with parsing the commands through the chat window when in a rush/raid to edit something but trying to pick through a lua file for the commands is not my cup of tea either. Thanks SO much for putting this together.

Tegarbah 04-29-09 04:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Slash commands docs updated for nUI 5.03.00 Dev.

Attachment 2586

Attachment 2587

wreck 05-01-09 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 130910)
Wow... I'm an idiot...

I probably should have mentioned this somewhere along the way, as well... http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...549#post120549

That said... thank you for putting that together Tegarbah

Could use the mountscale there Scott :)

As a shameless plug, a simpler method is to download the latest nUI_GUI_Config addon which allows you to configure all of this without the slash commands, and shows the basic help text as a tool tip for each option:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nued.html#info


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.

vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC