WoWInterface

WoWInterface (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   How about ruRU client? (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21670)

Hitman_X3Z 04-03-09 04:48 AM

How about ruRU client?
 
Is there any chance to see Carbonite working on russian localization of WoW?


ps. sorry for my english.

ALZA 04-03-09 07:46 PM

Working at it atm.

arkstone 04-18-09 03:12 PM

So what's the progress with it? Do you need some help (translation, names, etc.) ?

Bahus 04-19-09 02:28 PM

Have done some work for ruRU translation.
Addon work on RU-realms, but don't show flyway to quests (don't translated flight points, i think). Ofc, whole interface still on english.

Flight points will be translated in few days.

Yov de Art 04-22-09 07:37 AM

As for me it's not working. I deleted whole files> downloaded and uzipped new version> but when log on nothings working and carbonite.lua mistakes...

mistake shows like carbonite.lua:3732: attend to index field GOp (a nil value).

Bahus 04-22-09 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Eh... I have done lots of work with, but there is complitly translated addon.
Link here:
http://forum.worldofwarcraft.ru/show...rbonite&page=5

New Localization.LUA for v3.11 with fixed bug in previous post.

arkstone 04-23-09 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahus (Post 130014)
Eh... I have done lots of work with, but there is complitly translated addon.
Link here:
http://forum.worldofwarcraft.ru/show...rbonite&page=5


That's partially my work (russian interface mostly, location names and fly route names is ALZA's and others work).

Do you ming If I make similar translation of interface to russian? sadly at this time english is hardcoded mostly and I have very small experience with LUA to make it fully international, but if carbonite team has plans for it - I would be glad to provide complete russian translation for it in future

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahus (Post 130014)
New Localization.LUA for v3.11 with fixed bug in previous post.

Thank you very much for this :)
I will post version 3.11 with russian interface at same forum.


To Bahus, can you tell me, how point like "Portal to Stormwind" organized? I can't understand how to make it use localized names of cities and localized names for itself (like Portal to = Портал в). I think I need to read some manuals for addon creation :)

Bahus 04-23-09 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by arkstone (Post 130503)
That's partially my work (russian interface mostly, location names and fly route names is ALZA's and others work).

Do you ming If I make similar translation of interface to russian? sadly at this time english is hardcoded mostly and I have very small experience with LUA to make it fully international, but if carbonite team has plans for it - I would be glad to provide complete russian translation for it in future

It's will be good. But with each new version we will need to do whole works from beginning =( Will be great, if developer provide translation of interface by same way, as provided transslation of maps and taxi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkstone (Post 130503)
Thank you very much for this :)
I will post version 3.11 with russian interface at same forum.

Thank you too =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkstone (Post 130503)
To Bahus, can you tell me, how point like "Portal to Stormwind" organized? I can't understand how to make it use localized names of cities and localized names for itself (like Portal to = Портал в). I think I need to read some manuals for addon creation :)

No idea at all =( With my Localization.lua I haven't routs trough boats, zeppelins and portals =( And haven't any armor piece in Warehouse. I have no experience with LUA too, just wotk with basic programming knowledge.
I think, we need developers assistence. I'll ask for help when get some time on weekend.


PS: New LUA with some fixes in Warehouse section.

arkstone 04-24-09 04:53 AM

Got it. Now I've got some progress with Boats/Portals/trams, although there's some work to be done with gettiong rid of stupid mistakes :) I'll post update soon (in two days probaly or earlier).

2 Developers, do you have any plans to dedicate interface translations in localization.lua? I can try to do it by myself and send you patch, if needed?

ExiZto 04-26-09 11:07 AM

Can i see localization carbonite quest 1.27?:banana:

arkstone 04-27-09 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiZto (Post 131262)
Can i see localization carbonite quest 1.27?:banana:

No. Nobody here will support pirates. And I doubt that Carbonite Team will do it either. I wouldn't if them I were.

ExiZto 04-28-09 10:12 AM

OMG, why u hate pirates:confused: We played pirate servers, because haven't money. :p

arkstone 05-08-09 06:24 AM

That's not a love/hate question, it's a matter of integrity. Besides even if I wanted to make it work with pirate version - I wouldn't, cause I'd need to install it, etc. Not worth my time. I prefer to dedicate my time to update Carbonite translation and to make it better in general.

dondavis 05-13-09 04:00 PM

Thank u for your work, i have got it worked :) yahooo

voodoodad 05-13-09 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExiZto (Post 131736)
OMG, why u hate pirates:confused: We played pirate servers, because haven't money. :p

Please read this.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=23395

Vkuchma 05-14-09 05:37 AM

Carbonite 3.12
 
народ а под 3.12 локализация от 3.11 подходит?

StingerSoft 05-18-09 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vkuchma (Post 135893)
народ а под 3.12 локализация от 3.11 подходит?

Новую рус версию можно взять тут: link to off-site download removed - see forum rules

Rikcon 05-21-09 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StingerSoft (Post 136937)
Новую рус версию можно взять тут: link to off-site download removed - see forum rules

Thank You very much ) )))

Hellios 05-22-09 01:32 AM

а на нормальный ресурс никак нельзя выложить файл?

ExiZto 06-30-09 05:32 AM

Под патч 3.1.3 быстрее бы)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:04 AM.

vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC