WoWInterface

WoWInterface (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   OpenRDX: General Information (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   OpenRDX 7.1.8 (3.1) available (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22123)

sigg 04-14-09 07:53 PM

OpenRDX 7.1.9 (3.1) available
 
7.1.8
For 3.1 world of warcraft version.

Change logs

[ 358 15/04/2009 11:31 sigg 3 files ] Update aurabuff function, ismine is now caster
[ 357 15/04/2009 10:03 sigg 2 files ] Update Minimap
[ 356 15/04/2009 10:02 sigg 9 files ] Update TOC file and 7.1.8
[ 355 15/04/2009 10:01 sigg 3 files ] Upgrade feature FreeTimer (bar and text timer shader) Many new options
[ 354 15/04/2009 10:00 sigg 1 file ] Upgrade feature Var Rune Info
[ 353 15/04/2009 09:59 sigg 3 files ] Update Set Add some check function. For example the set class DebuffFilter will throw an error if not valid
[ 352 15/04/2009 09:57 sigg 1 file ] Update Feature VarSpellInfo Add a new boolean spell_castingOrChanneled spell_casting was allways set to true. Now, spell_casting is set to true when casting and to false when channeled.

Enjoy

sigg 04-16-09 06:30 AM

I spend all the day profiling and fixing OpenRDX.

OpenRDX 7.1.9

AuraIcons and auraBars have now two paint engine. The new one with sort operator and the old one without sort. You can enable/disable it from the feature option.

The first one use more memory, this is the price to have sorting buff/debuff.
The old one is better in performance.

All unitframes features have been review. I move all declaration of new variable inside closure code. The goal is to not have new variable in paint function.

Fix a old taint issue with grid_layout (rolf)

UnitExists of your raid members is now in cache. this will reduce some PIC FPS. (small freeze)

Test : I went to alterac with a full UI openRDX and two raidframes (40 members) open. Memory was up max to 24 Mo.

Sigg

Venificus 04-16-09 12:18 PM

I've been looking at the feature paint code as well, and I think we could save a lot of memory by using the new :SetFormattedText() method instead of building strings with the .. operator. Every use of the .. operator wastes memory equal to the size of the two strings being concatenated, so we should try to avoid that in the future.

sigg 04-17-09 06:10 PM

7.1.10 is available.

There was a problem of moving variables into closure code. I have moved back this modification. I didn't know about 60 upvalue limit.

The SetText has been replaced by SetFormattedText in the Status Text feature


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 PM.

vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC