WoWInterface

WoWInterface (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Customizing Layouts (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Totem skin?? (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24360)

Imakefood 06-02-09 01:40 PM

Totem skin??
 
Can someone make a skin thats like a wooden panel kinda themed toward shamans? like a giant totem dashboard???:D

I have no addon writting exp at all,but i think it'd be cool if someone could do that...

Depresjon 06-02-09 01:41 PM

It's a nice idea,as i am a shaman myself :p
Something to think about for a next skin :)

havoxx 06-02-09 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakefood (Post 140485)
Can someone make a skin thats like a wooden panel kinda themed toward shamans? like a giant totem dashboard???:D

I have no addon writting exp at all,but i think it'd be cool if someone could do that...

I'll see if I can try that one, I'll have to make an ally and horde version, seeing as the ally totems look a bit more futuristic :D.

Imakefood 06-02-09 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havoxx (Post 140491)
I'll see if I can try that one, I'll have to make an ally and horde version, seeing as the ally totems look a bit more futuristic :D.

Oh yeah they are different. Make a horde one lol. HORDE BETTA! HORDE SHMASH ALLY FACE!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

havoxx 06-02-09 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakefood (Post 140528)
Oh yeah they are different. Make a horde one lol. HORDE BETTA! HORDE SHMASH ALLY FACE!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shhhhhh Speil is an ally :-D I think it's all on the people though :D

spiel2001 06-02-09 07:09 PM

You do realize that I have coded nUI so that only the Horde characters experience any bugs right? It runs twice as fast and without error if you're an Alliance character.

:D

Imakefood 06-02-09 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 140553)
You do realize that I have coded nUI so that only the Horde characters experience any bugs right? It runs twice as fast and without error if you're an Alliance character.

:D

awe :( iam so very sad now...

havoxx 06-02-09 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakefood (Post 140564)
awe :( iam so very sad now...

Lol, anyway :D, I was thinking of trying something new with this one, totems, in they're most basic sense, 2d, are boring as sin, however, my PS, has 3d, I'm going to TRY to make a set of 3d totems, and if all goes well, they will be on there, if not well, hordes get a wooden skin and allies get a grey brick :D.

Imakefood 06-02-09 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havoxx (Post 140565)
Lol, anyway :D, I was thinking of trying something new with this one, totems, in they're most basic sense, 2d, are boring as sin, however, my PS, has 3d, I'm going to TRY to make a set of 3d totems, and if all goes well, they will be on there, if not well, hordes get a wooden skin and allies get a grey brick :D.

Lawl okay :p

shadoweyed 06-09-09 02:34 AM

i got no idea how to make skins and probaly i won't have time either, so if you can do a shaman you got 1 person that is gonna download it already ^^


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 PM.

vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC