Enhance Map Notes....
Would love to be able to color code the notes. Right now, the more notes one makes, the less helpful they become unless you mouse over them. If one could change the note icon color, it would allow people to denote categories. For example, the person might decide to use yellow notes for quest related map notes, blue notes for daily quest related notes, red notes for rare spawns or particularly important map notes, green notes for...whatever.
Thanks so much for your efforts!
Not sure if this is helpful, but you can change the raid icon that's shown on the map by right clicking it and going to the properties or something. (not at wow computer atm)
I use map notes all the time. They are very useful for how I choose to play the game.
A few questions for developers or Rythal:
1. Are the map notes a Carbonite feature, or are they also in 'vanilla' Wow and Carbonite uses them? (I always have Carbonite running, so I haven't compared the two).
2. Can more icons be added? Also, would it be possible to have user-control over changing/selecting different colors of the same icon symbol. That would allow for greater flexibility without having to add additional icons.
3. I find that there are far too many 'steps' (mouse-clicks) to create a single note, associate an icon with it, and then check the box to use that new note. (That box should be checked by default since I wouldn't have created it if I didn't want it displayed.). Could the map notes interface be modified so that all the options appear on one dialog screen?
4. Can the map notes include an option (checkbox) to allow displaying ALL map notes on ALL chars, including cross-realm char's, etc.? I think (but I'm not sure that as it is now), each char has to have the map notes created redundantly, when I want each char to have them available.
5. Would it be possible to add an option on the Carbonite "Options/Reset" (where the option to copy Profiles is) to allow users to "Copy Map Notes" from other (Alt) chars?
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 PM.|
vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC