Feral Druid Macros
I am working on this macro, but for the life of me I cannot figure out the if behind conditionals. something like:
/castsequence [harm,nostealth,(behind)] !shred; [harm, nostealth,reset=target] !mangle; !ravage [harm, stealth]
/cast [nostealth,help] !Cenarion Ward
It can't be done, there is no condition for being behind or in front of your target.
- The exclamation prefix (eg. "!shred") is only useful for abilities that are toggles, like shapeshift forms or autoattack. For regular abilities, it doesn't do anything.
- Conditions must come before the ability, so you have to write "[harm, stealth] Ravage" instead of "Ravage [harm, stealth]".
- As written, your macro will only ever show the Mangle icon. Better to use more sensible conditional ordering, and let the game show the icon of the ability that will actually be used when you activate the macro.
- You can't specify different conditions for each ability in a castsequence. You can only specify conditions for the whole sequence. In your case, though, I don't see any reason to use a castsequence, since there is no static rotation for cats, and none of those abilities (except Cenarion Ward) have cooldowns. Just use /cast; then you can specify the conditions for each ability.
Anyway, you have two options:
1. Split those into two buttons:
2. Or use a modifier key:
Personally I'd use two buttons, since it's not like cats are overflowing with tons of abilities.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:06 AM.|
vBulletin © 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
©2012 ZAM Network LLC