View Single Post
09-01-08, 08:32 PM   #78
Eberict
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by TomWolf View Post
Eberict: Not quite cartoony enough for my taste in a cartoon competition but I do like the humor since I've seen it happen as well. Not quite the last second like that but we went for loot for a guildmate and did the instance 7 times that night just for him...about 10 sec before the boss went down the 7th time he went offline, the boss dropped what he needed and we waited for 20 min before giving up. Five minutes later he came back online. **
It's the way of the world to be cruel, I think, particularly when the Random Number Generator is involved. The RNG Giveth, the RNG Taketh. In my guild on Shadow Council, the RNG is a deific being that spites all classes relying upon critical chance. We pray to it, and it laughs in our faces.

Maybe I shouldn't have made the text area look hyper-realistic, in retrospec, but there was no way to tell that joke using text bubbles without an epic undertaking spanning 1980px by >9000px, :3. I was more concerned with keeping the integrity of the humour within the time limit I had (15 hours, raiding commitments, real life work, aaaa!)

Cheers for the input, mate,