View Single Post
09-04-08, 09:46 AM   #894
Oksar
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the reply...I didn't want to bring up an old issue, but imagine my surprise as I switched to ToL to heal, and I couldn't fine my healing spells on my toolbar...

To be honest, I don't know what the standard is, however I have played since WoW beta, and a druid for much of that time. I have tried out many mods since then, and I have never had the toolbar swap for Moonkin/Tree of Life. For now, I guess, I will just populate the moonkin/ToL bar for use.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this UI.

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
~sigh~

I added the Moonkin/Tree-of-Life bar because Druids told me it was supposed to be there... then when I went from Beta 1 to Beta 2 I took it back out because I was told that Moonkin and Tree-of-Life are supposed to use the same action bar as not being shapeshifted at all and I got yelled at for not having a bar for Moonkin/Tree-of-Life form and I add it back, now I'm getting asked to take it out. You druids really need to get on the same page ~grin~

Which is it? Once and for all. You guys fight it out and tell me whether there's supposed to be a bar for Moonkin/Tree-of-Life or not and that will be the final decision.

That said Oksar -- it is, at present, it's own bar... so there's no reason you can't drag the talents you want to use in Moonkin/Tree-of-Life form onto that bar from your spellbook in the same way you did for your main action bar.