View Single Post
09-04-08, 02:25 PM   #900
mscott998
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
will your durability addition have an auto repair setting and a popup telling how much repair is with an accept button ?

also what kind of interface will the wardrobe manager have, i use itemrack right now and i love the features it has.

for the ammo tracker, will this track regents that many classes use as well, like Ankh for shaman, seeds for druids and so on.....?

also have you looked at auditor for some ideas on the gold tracker. it has a lot of nice information, you might be able to intefrace that in some how

the new incoming additions will reduce the number of mods i use again!

WOOT! thanks

One last thing. I noticed that cartographer waypoints don't update without the map showing, would it be an acceptable compromise to have the graphic edited to include an area in the upper right hand corner for a round minimap? would fix some of the issues there and would not interfere with the main viewable area.

Will there be an option do hide the minimap zoom buttons and the map toggle button. many people don't use them, I think it is easier to just press the m button for the world map and use the mouse wheel for the minimap zoom.

Thanks again

Last edited by mscott998 : 09-04-08 at 02:30 PM.