View Single Post
09-30-08, 01:04 AM   #1032
trezy
A Cliff Giant
I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong, that if you use MobInfo2 and MobHealth3 together, MH3 takes over the MH2 included with MI2. But this is all moot point as the mobs hp and mp are built into WoW in 3.0. Hope that answered your question.

Originally Posted by SirWilliam92 View Post
Hey, I've been watching the add-on develop since 0.0.1, but only today decided i'd actually swap over to it (more of me being lazy then wanting anything particular)

One issue i've encountered... I've been using MobHealth V3 (sorry, no link, but it's on wowace) since... well... since i ditched Mobinfo V2.. I found that i didn't really care about all the entra info, and it was just messing up my memory

So, the question is, I see that you support Mobinfo, but I'm trying to use MobHealth with no success... i renamed my old addons/saved variables folders so basically i 'started fresh'. It simply isn't working in any way.... since it only does one thing, i guess it's obvious what i mean. Every health bit still says a number (1-100) based on the percentage...

Would be really greatful if you could add the support if it's really simple... or if it's not, then i'll get over it

Lastly, THANKS A TON... i would donate >.> if i thought i could get away without mum knowing about my paypal account...