View Single Post
10-17-08, 05:09 PM   #174
cjd
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by million1 View Post
i was up till the early hours of this morning setting this up and at about 2 this morning i somehow managed to get my bars working in both stanced and combat mode, but im not sure how or what i done different. i logged on today for a day of wow only to find all my work last night has gone and now i cant even get 1 bar to work properly in combat alone, even when i put my buttons on the battle page and don't turn on the stanced feature stanced.
I'm going to guess that you imported your old Trinity settings?

I ran into this exact set of problems - changes didn't stick, and after a couple failures and a bunch of tweaking to get things working right, boom - gone again after restarting WoW.

I believe this is a bug (and a rather nasty one) with using Imported data.

I removed the Macaroon saved settings (in WTF folder) and started from scratch - working perfectly now. As it turns out, I have far fewer buttons out now with some of the new abilities I've discovered in this nifty little add-on.

Good luck

(I'll be starting my druid tonight or tomorrow morning, we'll see how that goes - probably the most complex bar setup just supporting all the different forms and sub-forms)