View Single Post
10-17-08, 09:29 PM   #179
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@Malsis - Not yet, working on it.

@BorgkingZero - Left-click on the bar while in config mode until you are in the battle state. Turn off config mode, drag your spells to it

@Temper66 - ... easy, yes...need more time

@Mikla - Woot!

@Iolair - This is still possible. I should add it to the FAQ. What you have to is create a "driver" bar, a bar with no buttons but has the state changes you want, in this case combat. You then link your stance bar to that bar to it's "Battle" state.

@nisma - Same answer as Iolair. Also the retreat bar is the combat bar, but instead of adding buttons to "Battle" you add them to "Normal" and they will hide in combat.

@million1 - I am assuming all your questions got answered via the PM. If not, let me know

@budjb - Button level editing is still in the works. If you feel comfortable editing the saved var files, you can find the center button and edit it's scale value manually. A delete button is coming and so are the x/y coords.

@Tweeker - Anchor buttons are still in the works

@Tepetkhet - You need to get Macaroon Xtras and you have to create your own class bar for now. Macaroon will have all the major features of Trinity Bars, it is just still in beta and I have not gotten to them all yet

@sohvan - Still scratching my head on this one...and still working on it.

@Tone - In the works on hiding bars via slash An interesting idea...I will look into it. However, if you would make a post in the feature request section of my portal that would be great.

@Dragonsblaze - This is a bug with custom states, I am working on it.

@jojoza - /mac create cast then /mac add 1

@TheSkarKrow - See the FAQ Individual button editing is not in yet

@extremist - I am investigating this. and thanks!

@bane32 - I will be adding a new means to adjust the bars. This was an oversight on my part and I apologize.

@PJTMayhem - I have heard of this from some other people and trying to figure it out.

@cjd -

@Jaffy - Macaroon is still in beta. I however uploaded a performance fix. It still needs tweaking to be at top performance possible.

@seebs - Try the latest update of Macaroon Xtras where I try to address this issue.

@01Byte - Read the FAQ on settings not saving. there is a link there, see if it helps your problem

@JohnJSal - /mac delete to delete. Set each bar's target to each party member. Then either change the buttons to type "action" where the buttons will "listen" to the target set, or you will have to write your macros with the needed targeting, as macros only take their targeting from macro code.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]