Thread: EquipCompare
View Single Post
Unread 12-24-08, 06:58 AM   #28
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Psprocket, hate to say this but you are mistaken and Seerah is correct in this, I logged in to my character and disabled all my addons EXCEPT EquipCompare and it does not compare stats as you are describing. And in fact to make sure there wasn't a setting for it in equip compare I checked the options and I believe the only options EquipCompare has is to show on certain modifiers instead of all the time, to disable it and actually I think those are all the options. So I would recommend checking your addon screen for each addon you might have that affects tooltips as you might find what you are looking for. Below I have posted what equip compare does with a link I clicked on from the chat window and I assure you it looks the same even if I had moused over the actual item.

This is all EquipCompare does. So unless you have some weird funky version of equipcompare which I doubt its most likely ratingbuster or another addon like it as previously stated by Seerah.
Click image for larger version

Name:	equipcompare.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	2136
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan

Last edited by Miralen : 12-24-08 at 07:03 AM.
Miralen is offline   Reply With Quote