View Single Post
Unread 01-06-09, 08:24 AM   #55
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well I first rolled a Human Warrior when I first started playing, I am not sure why to be honest.

Than I switched to a Night Elf Hunter once I hit 60 on my warrior (pre BC.) I really enjoyed and this was back in the day when pets had unique attack speeds and was awesome, so I tamed Broken Tooth which took awhile to get got him to 60 pvp'd and about 6 weeks after I went through the hassle to lvl a lvl 37 pet while I was 60, Blizzard in their infinite wisdom decided to do away with unique pet attack speeds. So that was nearly the end of my hunter.

Between my Hunter and Rogue I made a Human Female Mage, they can have nose rings which I thought was cool.

Than a Night Elf Rogue. I was sitting around one day and thought the name Escalade would be a neat name for a rogue so I went and made a rogue. Night Elf since at least back in those days shadowmeld helped your stealthing. (been awhile since I have played my rogue things may or may not have changed with that)

At the same time as my rogue, I rolled a Dwarf Priest for Fear Ward, mind you up to now this is still pre bc before Blizzard gave every priest Fear Ward. Anyways I lvl'd him to about 32 and stopped playing him for like a year. Than when BC came out I started lvling him. Boy was I steamed to find out that after I had hit 70 Blizzard was going to give every priest Fear Ward, boy did I get suckered there.

Anyways in short my priest is my Main, I recently made a Night Elf Druid (Balance) and a Draenei Shaman (Enhancement) and they have become my alts and I don't really touch my other characters (who are all 70 btw except the Mage (62 with 1 xp to go before 63 just don't care too much about getting the lvl lol and my warrior who is 63) I mainly use em for setting up my uis. Apologies for my WoW's life story being so long.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." - Ronald Reagan
Miralen is offline   Reply With Quote