View Single Post
01-24-09, 09:12 AM   #5
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Kraki View Post
looks rather cool, and I like the fact that its so light. However, it doesn't seem to work correctly when I installed it. The player frame is always faded, in combat or otherwise, and as for only 6 action buttons showing, that isn't quite how its working either. I have 2 rows of 6 showing (with all blizzard action bars hidden) but they're both faded and I can't quite see them.
I'll check that... the Combat-Fader was written like 5min before the upload, I was kind of rushed to release the UI.

To do some diagnosis:
Go to the layout.lua in the oUF_Lyn directory.
Now look for "--Combat-Fader" (line 511) and a few lines below you will see some stuff being commented out with "--[[" and "--]]" (two times, once in the part where everything is set to 0.1 Alpha and where everything is set to 1 Alpha).
In the second part, write "<--show" 2 times where it says "<--hide".
Now just delete the "comment-brackets" (which means --[[ and --]]) in both parts and go ingame (or just have a reload). Everytime the Frames will be hidden, you will now see the name of the event with "<--hide" in your chat. same with "<--show".
Report the result and I will try to help.

The 2nd row of 6 Buttons is supposed to be like 100px out of the screen on the right side... Don't know how they could reappear O_o'

But so far, thanks for the feedback, luv ya all <3

Last edited by Uzgarel : 01-24-09 at 09:27 AM.