View Single Post
02-19-09, 08:22 PM   #2765
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post

The key is to understand that much of what you are thinking of as code is not, it is data. It's a table of options and settings which is not one bit different from your Saved Variables file except that it is included with nUI or in one of nUI's source files. Which is, in fact, one of the changes I'm making in the 5.0 is to separate all of the configuration variables, tables and data from the code itself.

lol Scott. Please forgive me while I play devils advocate here. I kinda understand what ppl mean when they say they do not understand code. It's similar to the conversation I recently had with my boyfriend about this While Loop thing in Small Basic (something I am playing with atm, even though it makes no sense to me.. yet).

After explaining the while loop;

Grimdore: I don't understand why you don't get it.
SilverRaven: I don't understand why you don't understand why I don't get it.

As a programmer, that code looks soooo simplistic to you. But for a non programmer, its all random numbers, signs, and letters in a file. Very scary! lol