Druid shapeshift bug: Kitty Stealth
View Single Post
03-07-09, 08:52 PM
Clippy Crit Chicken
Join Date: Oct 2008
Originally Posted by
Found a new issue/bug, and after reading the patch notes, and everything I remember reading over the 150 pages, this hasn't been brought up/mentioned anywhere.
I've been leveling up a 30 something druid, and having a blast in kitty form. Until i set up nui on that char and went into prowl. My bars didn't change at all. I know with the blizz default action bars I get an effect similar to a rogue going into stealth, ie., I have a different set of buttons when i go stealth/prowl than i have when in normal form. Is this a bug/limitation of the ui, or is this something that was merely overlooked and can be fixed.
Not a huge issue, just might mean I'll have to use a different ui setup on my druid. =(
(I <3 NUI
I am a druid as well, sepc'd moonkin however. I can tell you nUI seemed a little daunting at first figuring out the bar sittuation. This is what I found to be true.
- Shapeshift buttons will be located directly above the main cast/attack bar
-In normal form is one spell bar that is unique
- In boonkin form my spell bar switches but it shares the same bar as the on on the far right bottom side underneath the combat log/map box thingy
- cat and bear form each change to different bars when shifting however neither of those share a bar with what's visable.
- You just gotta be carful. Look at how spots hightly when you drop a spell/attack into place a see if it shows up in two spots.
- You'll need to shapeshift to EACH form and set up the bar how you liek.
hope this helps
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Apraxia
Visit Apraxia's homepage!
Find More Posts by Apraxia