• Macaroon offers an unlimited number of macros and an unlimited number of bars of arbitrary length. Create as many bars/buttons as you want/need per character with as many buttons per bar as you want. If you are a major button clicker, you can have at it.
• Players who are considered "Key Binders", people who's style of play is to have minimal buttons (or none at all) on the screen, using hidden key bound buttons to play, can find Macaroon extremely "Key Binder" friendly with the button storage area. The button storage area merges some key features that "Key Binders" should enjoy -Consolidated area for all buttons, up to 144 buttons (visible). Edit your macros directly on the buttons in the storage area.Edit your key binds directly on the buttons in the storage area.
Consolidated area for all buttons, up to 144 buttons (visible).
Edit your macros directly on the buttons in the storage area.
Edit your key binds directly on the buttons in the storage area.
• In-game macros are limited to 255 character in length. This is a limit of Blizzard's macro interface, not of macros themselves. The Blizzard internal macro system can actually handle macros of up to 1024 characters in length, and Macaroon makes full use of that fact on each and every macro
• Uses Maul's unique mouseover key-binding system - where the mouseover binding system was born!
• Many other of the favorite desired bar addon features and then some. You can scale, pad, "sticky" bars together and much more.
• Macaroon is completely Button Facade compatible and supported.