View Single Post
04-14-09, 09:30 AM   #92
chris_the_elder
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Shirik View Post
Wrong. WoWMatrix does it all at once, which equates to something like a DDoS attack.
As opposed to Mozilla in Fast mode, which looks...like a DOS attack. And it doesn't look like a DDOS, that'd require multiple hosts. It looks like a DOS attack. If you're gonna throw network security terms around, at least understand them.

You obviously do not wish to read earlier posts in this topic, so I'll just quote what I said earlier in this topic. You can call it rude if you want to, but you give me no reason to act in a reasonable manner when your posts are only full of FUD.
Nicely done on the notice for this change right before a major patch. Did you wait until right after the official notice of the patch came out to post this? It's obviously been in the works a long time. I'm glad you felt the need to inconvenience the tens of thousands of people who use wowmatrix the day before a patch instead of giving them time to try your "solutions" instead.

Y'all ever think about a licensing deal with wowmatrix? Obviously they've got the user interface thing figured out. Or you can just go to war with 'em. Your call I guess.