View Single Post
04-14-09, 09:35 AM   #15
Torrid01
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by chris_the_elder View Post
First, you realize that wowmatrix is going to work around this.
Not before the vast majority of users update their addons manually or with the official site updaters this patch cycle.

Second, I'm now relegated to updating my addons by hand.
Here is my shoulder. You may cry on it.

And, since I use Firefox and Adblock Plus, you'll get no additional ad revenue, but at least I'll be using more bandwidth. Net loss there.
I use ABP as well. Guess what? We're the minority. It doesn't block my donation link, either.

Third, how much time did you spend on this instead of updating your addon manager that doesn't work right? You realize that most of us use WoWmatrix because it's easy, fast, and clean? Which is basically the story of the entire Internet in a nutshell. Basically Wowmatrix is napster. And you're the RIAA. Grats.
I wasn't aware they were obligated to write the applications you demand, for free. Apparently the world owes you free music as well, because you cry like a spoiled child when your illegal activity is shut down. Comparing WoWI and Curse to the RIAA is laughable and shows your ignorance. I suggest a visit to wikipedia.

I completly understand how much it costs to run a site like this.
You've already made it abundantly clear that you do not, in fact, have a f'ing clue. Without ad revenue, this site eventually goes down, and then WM would break. So either way, WM breaks.

I think I get more satisfaction from the whining of users like you than I do knowing WM's authors are getting what they deserve.