View Single Post
04-14-09, 06:33 PM   #269
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Okay, I have a lot of catching up to do (d@mn that need for sleep), so give me some time here.

Couple things right off the top, though:

a) Some of you are really pushing it with the personal attacks. You know very well and good that we don't allow that on this site. Don't make me give you a vacation; and

b) You're right, we do wish we were able to have our updater ready before we had to block WowMatrix. But as I have said other places,
  • Shirik is doing this voluntarily around his school work, and as far as we are concerned, his school work is more important. He has been busting his @ss trying to get it ready, but he does have to sleep some times. He's d@mn near put himself in the hospital a few times, he's skimping so much on his sleep, etc.
  • I don't remember many people offering to step up to the plate to help us get it ready. We don't have the budget to pay someone.
  • Think about this next part really hard: Why would we take this action against WowMatrix if we weren't ready? If you follow the bouncing ball, you should be able to figure that one out.