View Single Post
05-02-09, 12:11 AM   #1079
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jalandar View Post
And, yet again, let me remind you that in order for them to create a LEGAL OBLIGATION on me, they must meet the conditions for a mutual contract, including an Affirmative action on my part to agree to the contract, AND the contract must not be one-sided, and must otherwise meet the conditions of law as required.

Otherwise, all they can do with a passive agreement like that is use technological means to restrict my use of their service, but CANNOT allege breach of contract or other legal recourse.

A simple google search will bring up lots of case law on this point, do your research, or better yet, ask an attorney.

In any event, this back and forth is not getting anywhere. Show me a single case were a passive TOS resulted in a legal proceeding for breach of contract. Just one. Please.
"While you are entitled to hold an uninformed opinion, you are not entitled to make stuff up and call it a valid argument."

I forget where I first saw that statement, but I thought it was appropriate.