View Single Post
05-09-09, 03:10 PM   #1244
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jalandar View Post

Had they done that, and had WoWMatrix taken them up on it (which by their own words would have been highly likely), they would have a huge leg up on Curse right now.
I find it hard to believe that post in their FAQ since it is my belief they had ample time to reply to other overtures. Stating so after the fact is a case of too little to late. But again this is solely based on the word of the people involved which is why i state it as my belief and not a matter of fact.

If you are to take what the admins here say at face value then one would be inclined to believe that they were done trying to work with them (on multiple occasions) while being ignored and felt this was their only other option. Did curse force a decision? It would seem so in my estimation. That does not necessarily make this site at fault. When faced with 2 distasteful options they chose to make the one they felt was best for everyone. Curse didnt force this site to dislike the way WM did business (and dont mistake for anything other than a business) WM did that all on their own.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

Last edited by MidgetMage55 : 05-09-09 at 03:13 PM.