View Single Post
05-27-09, 11:26 AM   #9
avid
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up More Suggestions

I've got a couple of suggestions myself, if they're doable that is.

First, it'd be nice to have the option of being able to click through the Quest Watch area. Even if I lock it, it doesn't let me click through it, which can be annoying. I've tried using the "Hide in Combat" option, but sometimes you get mobbed by multiple guys, and it'd be great to see if I finished all parts of the quest. That way, if three more guys pick up aggro before I can finish killing one guy, I can know to bail from that area knowing I've completed either the quest or that particular part of the quest.

Secondly, and I should probably stress that this would be the more important feature, there is a feature I've only found in Warhammer that is simply beautiful in terms of UI and navigating. Warhammer Online has a (built in) feature that allows you to click the links of quests on the Quest Watch. When you do, it opens the Quest Log to that particular quest page. Being able to click the quests like that off your quest watch to read them would save players the trouble of having to read the quest name, pull up the quest log, and find that particular quest. I would really love to see this feature put in Carbonite, if it's possible at all.

Thank you for your time, and I do plan on continuing to support this mod.