View Single Post
06-04-09, 06:17 AM   #1432
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Uber Wall o' Words
/AMEN!

It says a lot when Cairenn is driven to write a post like that. I have been around these boards for over three years now (May 2006) and I never seen her post like that. She is pissed and she has every right to be. I admin a couple of sites, and I am a moderator on a couple of other boards. I know how extremely difficult her job is, as I do similar tasks. just not with same traffic volume/publicity as the MMOUI network. To get insulted the way she has along with the entire MMOUI network and yet keep her cool until now says a lot about her. I know on my boards, I would have banned users and locked many more threads before this point. Then again, I don't have as a long a fuse as Cairenn has.

To those detractors who think I am "brown nosing", please leave now. I have total respect for Cairenn, Dolby, and the rest of the MMOUI staff. That was respect was earned 100%. If you can't respect the staff and their hard work, you don't belong here. There are plenty of places where you can spread your garbage, please do it there and don't pollute our community with your negative energy and trash.

Last edited by Zyonin : 06-04-09 at 06:59 AM. Reason: fixing some typos