View Single Post
06-06-09, 05:38 AM   #1581
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Thank you, guys. I'm glad I don't have to defend myself. I'm fully aware that there is indeed the very logical credibility issue that arises when one refuses to disclose information he previously claimed he had, but as many others have so dutifully stated, there are other factors in play that prohibit me from openly sharing that informaion. I'm sorry if that smells like a big ol' can of tuna to you, but that's the way the cookies crumble. I would have to be a relatively petty individual to need internet credibility so badly that I would show up here and lie in making the claims I have. This community is so over-whelmingly accepting that lying for acceptance is unnecessary. The truth will suffice, and it is as follows:

The knowledge I have gives me every reason to have the opinion I do. I don't expect anyone to believe me (more to the point, I don't need anyone to believe me), but I'll happily take anyone's benefit of the doubt. My need to keep my information to myself is greater than my need to share it. If you absolutely need to know it, do what I've done, and you'll get exactly where I am.

I value this community as a whole and each individual in it. Lying is beneath me, and I'll not have anyone impugning my integrity on the sole basis of their skepticism.

Last edited by us2006027321 : 06-06-09 at 05:49 AM.