Quantcast WoWInterface - View Single Post - Engineering question. Plz help me :(
View Single Post
08-28-09, 05:04 PM   #3
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Imakefood's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 96
Originally Posted by Cralor View Post
Okay, okay! Calm down there bud. To obtain Goblin Engineering, you go to the Engineering area of Dalaran. They made Dalaran more useful in WotLK in where all the trainers are there, including your Gnomish and Goblin engineering. You can also train other specialties like Tribal LW, Elemental, etc.
NOT HURRAY! that didnt help....i need to be a goblin engineer to learn their recipes...which is what I'm trying to figure out how to do since Tinkerwiz won't teach me again

Last edited by Imakefood : 08-28-09 at 05:18 PM.
  Reply With Quote