Thread: Requesting Help
View Single Post
09-26-09, 07:52 PM   #1
cokedrivers
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Requesting Help

Ok if anyone out there can give me a hand that would be great, i was trying to convert Xrystal's MagePorts into a Paladin one called PallyBuff but it did not look right to me and some things didn't work out correctly.

SO!! I was thinking about trying to make a AutoBar infoPanel this would do several things:

1st - Add food, mounts, hearth, buffs, and potions to one panel.

2nd - Would be able to be used by ever class so not just a class spacific Panel.

3rd - While we wait for nUI 6.0 to come out this will give people that have never used AutoBar a chance to see why some of it options and functions will be added to nUI 6.0 per post http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21240.

So here it is, I have been looking threw the current infoPanel projects and none of them have anything to really do with bar addons. So i'm kinda at a loss. As I have mentioned before in other posts i am not a programer nor do i know how to code, my last attempt was pretty much change text/copy-paste.

I think i might almost have it, i get a AutoBar Panel to show up just nothing in it, its blank ive tried several things but as stated above im sure my things are wrong .

So attached below is what i have, if someone could maybe take it and make it work or start from scratch and make a AutoBar Panel that would be great also.

Thanks for checking this out.

Coke
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_InfoPanel_AutoBar.zip (2.0 KB, 772 views)