View Single Post
10-13-09, 04:10 PM   #10
quazzi58
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
I think you may have misunderstand what they are asking for. Lets take Coren's Chromium Coaster ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49074 ) for an example. Every trinket I've ever read about has a limit on the number of procs they can have in xx amount of time.

Yes it has a 30 second automatic cooldown when initially equipped. It has a "chance" to proc on critical strikes. What the OP seems to be looking for is a countdown after the trinket procs showing how long until it's possible to proc again. Most likely because they have abilities they can use to aid in triggering the trinkets proc and they want to maximize the possibility of getting a proc.
Exactly. These are not on use Trinkets These are Proc Based Trinkets like Abyssal Rune, Greatness Card and others.

When a Trinket Procs It Starts an Internal cooldown. Normally this cooldown is around 40secs. What i was wondering is if there is an addon that can track this and display it with a timer or a bar. I have seen it before in videos but can never find the addon. I tried procadile but it doesn't give me bars for Internal Cooldowns.