Thread: oUF and Hots?
View Single Post
11-09-09, 07:03 AM   #5
yj589794
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by todd3835 View Post
HealComm4 is a help, as it will show heals that are incoming (not sure if it keeps up with HoTs also). I'm currently modifying DruidHots, but not sure how exactly to integrate it into a Layout (using Nivaya atm). I think I've got it fully edited, it's a matter of getting it to play with a layout =]
Hiya,

oUF_HealComm4 will show pretty much all incoming heals. The library was reworked since v3 to include HoTs, channelled heals and bomb type effects (the bloom in lifebloom).

It will be possible to change oUF_HealComm4 to show only heals that you do, but it's not something I'd want to put in the general implementation. You can use oUF_HealComm4 as a base for doing your own heal monitoring addon, but there has recently been a major rewrite that will be released when patch 3.3 hits the live servers. Send me a PM and I'll point you at the repository if you want to look into it.

I'd personally use something like oUF DruidHots for displaying my own HoTs and have oUF_HealComm4 displaying all incoming healing.
Also, last time I looked at oUF_Freebgrid that had class specific healing displays that showed renew and PoM for priests. I didn't like how it was implemented, but it might give you some ideas.