View Single Post
12-08-09, 08:49 PM   #1
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
nUI Quest Watch Question

I installed v5.04.04 Plus today and have a question about the new quest watch window.

I should start by saying that I use Carbonite, and primarily use it for three reasons, namely its quest watch set up, its map, and its tracking arrow. After seeing nUI's quest watch addition I find, even though I do prefer the better functionality of Carbonites quest watch, I like nUI's text display better as it's much easier to read. I'd turn off Carbonite's quest watch and use nUI's instead except that turning off Carbonite's quest watch also means I lose the functionality of the tracking arrow and I can't seem to find a quest tracking arrow option anywhere in nUI's setup. I really love nUI, but the lack of a tracking arrow is something I find I can't do without...

SO, the question is, does nUI have a quest tracking arrow? If nUI does have one, how do I turn it on? If nUI doesn't have a tracking arrow is there some way to completely turn off the nUI quest watch, mainly so I can can completely turn off its display and reduce screen clutter? Since I think the answer to the first question is no, is a tracking arrow something that's going to show up in version 6?

Hmmm... The wrong place for this, but it would really be nice if the functionality of Carbonite was added to v6. You've already added the quest watch, so the addition of a tracking arrow to the quest watch system and a similar type map set up would just be icing on the cake.