View Single Post
12-12-09, 07:15 PM   #178
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dakgu View Post
how does the state thing work? when i check the state, example shift, all it does is disapear in that state, where i want it to show up when i press shift. So i got like my normal stuff, then when i hold shift it shows a whole new set of spells

also, where are the pet bar commands, (aggresive, stay, follow, defensive, passive etc)

Macaroon has a learning curve when coming from other bar addons. Each state has it's own set of buttons to control and by default each state starts with zero buttons. You have to add buttons to each state you enable.

Now, to do this without having do anything weird, while in config mode merely left-click on the bar and it will cycle through each active state. When you add buttons, it will add it to whichever state you are currently on while clicking through the states.

Now, for pet buttons, you need to enter button edit mode and by default the buttons are set to type "macro". You will want to set them to type "pet" and ensure each has a unique pet ID number, which range from 1 to 10.

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]